Chapter 5: Misunderstanding

!!!SWEAR WORD WARNING!!!
_____________________________________________________
Timmeh's POV
_____________________________________________________
I went to the address where Rachael told me. It was getting late. As I was walking down the street where Kreek was staying at, I saw my dad!!! My dad didn't know where I was nor what I am going to do. Wait a sec how does he know that I am in Canada? Anyways, I hid behind a random trashcan. After my dad left the area, I found the place where Kreek was staying at. I then changed into my Freddy Fazbear costume. I broke into the house and saw Kreek sleeping on the couch with someone. I tipped toed my way to the couch. I was about to wake Kreek up and scare him, I saw MiniToon!!! I was shocked for a second and thought to myself "Are they dating." I shock that thought off and focused back to the plan. I got my phone to play Freddy's jump scare sound. I got on top of Kreekand then did the plan. Kreek then screamed like a little girl. "AHHHHHHHHH, I AM GOING TO DIE" Kreek screams. MiniToon fell of the couch got up and had his fist ready to punch. "Hahaha I scared you guys" I said laughing. Kreek looked like he was about to hit me with a frying pan again. "WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT TIMMEH AND HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE" Kreek said screaming. "You hit me in the head with a frying pan and didn't give me the robux I won" I said. "That does not explain how you got into my house" MiniToon said. "Oh, I just broke into your house through the kitchen window. "Timmeh I never meant to hit you with a frying pan" Kreek said. "Wait you didn't" I said. "I was trying to hit someone else not you Timmeh" Kreek said. "Oh" I responded. "About the robux I just forgot to give it to you" Kreek said. "Sorry Kreek..." I said. "I have a quick question" I said. "What is it" Kreek asked. "Are you and MiniToon dating" I asked. When I asked that question I saw MiniToon and Kreek both blushing. "Uhhh... Timmeh what makes you think Mini and I are dating" Kreek asked. "You guys were sleeping together on the couch" I said. "Timmeh we were watching tv but then we feel asleep" MiniToon said. "Oh... anyways I have to get going or else my dad is going to kill him" I said. We then said our goodbyes and I left.
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
After Timmeh left, MiniToon and I went to our rooms. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. I decided to watch some YouTube videos. After a few hours it was 3 am and I still couldn't fall asleep. I went to the kitchen to get some milk. When I entered the kitchen I saw MiniToon getting a snack. "Oh, hey MiniToon I didn't know you were still awake" I said. "Oh, ahoy" MiniToon sighed. "What's wrong" I asked. "I am having trouble sleeping" MiniToon responded. "You're not alone" I sighed. "Hey what's that" I asked. "This" MiniToon asked. "Yeah, what is that" I asked again. "This is a bag of fish chips" MiniToon said. "Why on earth do you even those" I asked. "I saw them at the store, although they sound disgusting I kinda wanted to try them" MiniToon responded. "Uhhh..... okay, I am just going to get some milk" I said. I got some milk from the fridge and then poured it into a glass cup. As I was pouring the milk into the cup MiniToon got a chip and ate it. "AHH WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS" MiniToon shouted. MiniToon then shouted "THIS IS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I EVER HAD IN MY WHOLE LIFE." "MiniToon are you okay" I asked. MiniToon snatched the glass of milk I was drinking from my hand and drank it. "Hey, that was my milk" I jokingly said. "I NEVER EVER WANT TO EAT THOSE CHIPS EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE" MiniToon screamed. I started laughing. "I think you're over reacting" I said while laughing. "I AM NOT OVER REACTING!!!!!! WHY DON'T YOU TRY ONE SINCE YOU THINK I AM "OVER REACTING"" MiniToon screamed. I decided to try it and I then instantly regretted it (Did you see what I did there). "HOLY SHIT I NEVER KNEW ANYTHING COULD BE THIS DISGUSTING" I screamed. MiniToon just laughed. After I was done over reacting MiniToon and I were laughing. "Let's never eat those chips again" I said. "Agreed" MiniToon responded. We looked at the time and it was now 4 am. "Great, I still can't sleep" I sighed. "I've got an idea, why don't we read a story that might make us sleepy" MiniToon said. "That sounds like a great idea" I responded. We went to Mini's bedroom and read a book together. We both got really tired and fell asleep.
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
I woke up seeing Kreek sleeping with me on my bed. I blushed at the fact Kreek and I were sleeping together. Looks like my plan to make us tried worked, but not in the way I expected. I picked up Kreek and took him to his room. As I was about to place him on his bed he woke up. "Uhhh.. MiniToon what are you doing" Kreek asked. "I-It's not what it looks l-like" I said. "Okay, then what are you doing then" Kreek said. "Placing you on your bed" I said nervously. "Okay...... why are you doing that" Kreek asked. "Uhhh... you were sleeping on the floor yeah you were sleeping on the floor" I said. "Last thing I remember last night was that I was on a bed not on the floor" Kreek said. "Wait... did I sleep in your room" Kreek asked. "Y-Yeah" I stuttered. "Sorry about that... I guess that story made me really sleepy" Kreek said. "Yeah, I also feel asleep by that story" I said. We both blushed a bit. "Anyways I am going to a store later want to come with me" I asked. "Sure" he responded.
_____________________________________________________
Anger Dad's POV
_____________________________________________________
"Hey dad can we get ice cream" Timmeh asked. "No" I said. "Dad I said I was sorry" Timmeh sighed. "Sorry doesn't change that fact that you came to Canada without even telling me" I responded. "B-Bu-" "No buts Timmeh" I said. "Dad I am sorry" Timmeh said. "You should be" I said. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you" Timmeh asked. "Yes there is" I said. "What is it dad" Timmeh asked. "The next time you want to do something stupid to Kreek tell me, so I can help you" I said. "Wait does that mean you are not mad at me" Timmeh asked."I am still mad at you for not telling about you plan, but other than that no" I said. "Also dad how did you know that I was in Canada" Timmeh asked. "Timmeh your phone has a tracker" I said. "Oh I forgot about that" Timmeh said. "Timmeh do you want to go to Chick-fil-la" I asked. "YEAH" Timmeh shouted. I then took Timmeh to Chick-fil-la and we ate there.
_____________________________________________________
??? POV
_____________________________________________________
.-..-. .... . .-.. .-.. --- / - .... . .-. . .-..-. / .. / --. .-. . . - . -.. / - .... . / .--. . .-. ... --- -. .-.-.- / .-..-. .... . .-.. .-.. --- .-..-. / - .... . -.-- / .-. . ... .--. --- -. -.. . -.. .-.-.- / .-..-. .... --- .-- / -.-. .- -. / .. / .... . .-.. .--. / -.-- --- ..- / - --- -.. .- -.-- / -- .- .-..-. .- -- .-..-. / .. / .- ... -.- . -.. .-.-.- / .-..-. .. / -. . . -.. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .... . .-.. .--. / - --- / --. . - / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. / ... --- -- . --- -. . .-..-. / - .... . -.-- / ... .- .. -.. .-.-.- / .-..-. .... -- -- -- / - .... .- - / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / -.-. --- -- . / .-- .. - .... / .- / .--. .-. .. -.-. . / .- / ...- . .-. -.-- / . -..- .--. . -. ... .. ...- . / --- -. . .-..-. / .. / ... .- .. -.. .-.-.- / .-..-. .... --- .-- / -- ..- -.-. .... .-..-. / - .... . -.-- / .- ... -.- . -.. .-.-.- / .-..-. .. / .- -- / -. --- - / - .- .-.. -.- .. -. --. / .- -... --- ..- - / -- --- -. . -.-- .-..-. / .. / ... .- .. -.. .-.-.- / .-..-. .. / -.. --- -. .-..-. - / -.-. .- .-. . / .-- .... .- - / - .... . / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- / - .... . / .--. .-. .. -.-. . / .. ... --..-- / .. / .--- ..- ... - / -. . . -.. / -.-- --- ..- / - --- / .... . .-.. .--. / -- . / --. . - / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. / .- / -.-. . .-. - .- .. -. / .--. . .-. ... --- -. .-..-. / - .... . -.-- / ... .... --- ..- - . -.. .-.-.- / .-..-. .-- .... .- - / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / -- . .- -. / -... -.-- / --. . - / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. .-..-. / .. / .- ... -.- . -.. .-.-.- / .-..-. .. / -- . .- -. / .-.. .. -.- . / --. . - / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. / .- / .--. . .-. ... --- -. / ..-. .-. --- -- / ... --- -- . --- -. . .-..-. ... / .-.. .. ..-. . .-..-. / - .... . -.-- / ... .- .. -.. .-.-.- / .-..-. .. -. - . .-. . ... - .. -. --. --..-- / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / .... .- ...- . / .- / .--. .-.. .- -. .-..-. / .. / .- ... -.- . -.. .-.-.- / .-..-. -.-- . ... / .. / -.. --- --..-- / -... ..- - / .. / -. . . -.. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .... . .-.. .--. / - --- / .--. .-. . ..-. --- .-. -- / .. - .-..-. / - .... . -.-- / ... .- .. -.. .-.-.- / .-..-. .. .-..-. .-.. .-.. / .... . .-.. .--. / -.-- --- ..- --..-- / -... ..- - / -. --- - / .-. .. --. .... - / -. --- .-- .-..-. / .. / ... .- .. -.. .-.-.- / .-..-. - .... .- - .-..-. ... / ..-. .. -. . --..-- / .--- ..- ... - / -- .- -.- . / ... ..- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / .... . .-.. .--. / -- . / .- ... / ... --- --- -. / .- ... / .--. --- ... ... .. -... .-.. . .-..-. / - .... . -.-- / ... .- .. -.. .-.-.- / .-..-. -.. --- -. .-..-. - / .-- --- .-. .-. -.-- / .. / -.-. .- -. / .... . .-.. .--. / -.-- --- ..- / - --- -- --- .-. .-. --- .-- .-..-. / .. / ... .- .. -.. .-.-.- / .-..-. --. --- --- -.. / -... -.-- . / ... .. .-. .-..-. / - .... . -.-- / ... .- .. -.. .-.-.- / .-..-. .-- .- .. - / .-- .... .- - .-..-. ... / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -. .- -- . .-..-. / .. / .- ... -.- . -.. .-.-.- / .-..-. -- -.-- / -. .- -- . / .. ... / -. --- - / .. -- .--. --- .-. - .- -. - .-..-. / - .... . -.-- / ... .- .. -.. / .-- .... .. .-.. . / - .... . -.-- / .-. .- -. / .- .-- .- -.-- .-.-.-