2k Special One Shot Request #1 Kreek X |Shy|MiniToon

Request by Kaceycametoparty
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
I was on my bed listening to music when all of a sudden Kreek entered my room and hugged me from my back. "Hey Mini pie how are you doing today," Kreek asked. "I-I am doing g-good," I stuttered. "Why are you still shy around me, we've been dating for a month now," He sighed. I didn't respond, I just blushed. "Awww is someone embarrassed," Kreek teased me. "N-NO I AM N-NOT," I shouted. "Whatever wanna play truth or dare," He asked. "I d-don't know," I responded. "I'll take that as a yes," Kreek said happily. "W-Wait-," I was then cut off. "Truth or dare," He asked. "Truth," I said. "Do you love me," Kreek asked. "I-I love y-you with a-all my h-heart," I said. Kreek then kissed my cheek. "Your turn," Kreek said. "Truth or dare," I asked. "Dare, of course," He confidently said. "Do the horse dance," I replied. "Shit," He cursed.
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
I went to my room to grab my horse mask and went back to Mini pie's room. "Time to dance," I said. As I was dancing Mini pie was laughing. "I am done dancing, truth or dare," I asked. "Dare," Mini said. "I dare you to give me a nickname," I responded. "U-Umm how a-about Muffin," Mini pie replied. "I love it," I responded as I kissed him on his cheek. I was about to kiss him on his lips when all of a sudden someone knocked on the door. "I'll go get that," I said. I went downstairs and opened the door. "What's up baldcraft," Timmeh greeted. "Hi, Timmeh, what do you want," I asked annoyed. "I came here to deliver a package," Timmeh excitedly shouted. "Who is it for," I asked. "MiniToon," He laughed. "Who was it from," I asked. "Supernob123,' Timmeh responded. "Okay, thanks Timmeh," I nervously said. "Bye Kreek," Timmeh said and then ran away. I went back to Mini pie's room and gave him the package.
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
"What's this," I asked. "I don't know," Kreek answered. I opened the package and saw the most horrific thing ever. "A MAID DRESS," I shouted. " You should put it on," Kreek joked. "WHAT NO!!! WHY WOULD I EVER WEAR THAT," I yelled. "I heard that any man that wears a maid dress will become 100 times hotter, cute, and attractive~," He said. "Ugh f-fine," I sighed. I went to the bathroom and changed into the maid dress. After I was done changing I went back to my room. "Oh my god dude you look so hot," Kreek said. "T-Thanks," I stuttered. Kreek went up to me and kissed me. He looked at the time and realized it was late. "Mini pie it's getting late we should rest," He yawned. "You are right Kreek," I yawned. " Hey, what happened to my nick name," Muffin whined. "Sorry I meant Muffin," I apologize. We then fell asleep to together.
_____________________________________________________

The end

Sorry if it was short