Chapter 2: I Wish I Told Him Sooner

MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
The past few days me and Kreek were getting a lot closer... I think I am starting to get feelings for him.
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon invited me to go to the movies, and I accepted the offer. We went to see Black Widow. When the movie finished we went out to eat dinner. "Hey Kreek there is something that I have to tell you" MiniToon said. "I've also have something to tell you" I said. "You can go first" MiniToon said. "Okay so, I got a new girlfriend yesterday" I said. "You did" MiniToon asked. "Yes, I did" I responded. "Congratulations on getting a new girlfriend" MiniToon said. "Thanks" I said with a smile. "So what were you going to tell me Mini" I asked. "Oh yeah... I-lt's not that important" MiniToon said. After dinner we went home, it was a silent car ride, which was pretty awkward.
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
While I was driving Kreek and I home I felt like I was going to cry. We finally made it home after driving for 20 minutes. We went inside my house and I told Kreek that I was going to work on the next update for Piggy. When I went to my room to work on the update I started to cry. I never felt this much pain ever in my life. I was working on the update for a few hours, when I looked at the time it was 3am!!! I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. I wish that I didn't have feelings for Kreek. Why do I have to feel this much pain!!!! After about another hour of crying I finally fell asleep.
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
I was texting my girlfriend for a few hours, when I went to look at the time it was morning. I went to the bathroom to do my business. After that I went back to my room and recorded another piggy video. After I was done recording, I edited the video and then posted it. I went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast, when I realized MiniToon was still asleep, so I decided to make him breakfast too.
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
I woke up to the sound of some pans. I went to the kitchen to see that Kreek was making me breakfast, that made me smile a bit. "Oh, hey Mini" Kreek said. "I made your favorite; eggs, pancakes, chips ahoy, and chocolate milk. "Thanks Kreek" I responded. "I hope you enjoy it. I have to get going" Kreek said in a rush. "Where are you going Kreek" I asked. "Oh I am going on a date with my girlfriend" Kreek responded happily. "Oh" I said sounding very sad. "Is there something wrong" Kreek asked. "Oh, there is nothing wrong" I said. Kreek then left the house. I then continued working on the new piggy update. God, I wish I told Kreek that I had feelings for him sooner.

(I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Also if you have any ideas of what Kreek's girlfriend's name should be feel free to let me know in the comments)