NOT A CHAPTER BUT... THANK YOU FOR 100+ READS!!!

OML THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100+ READS YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE!!!!!! I NEVER EXPECTED A DUMB BOOK I AM WRITING TO GET THAT MUCH READS BDJSHJHHJDBJSDJDHJSHDDBWUWGUD!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! 💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖!!!!!! I WANTED TO MAKE YOU GUYS A GIFT FOR  100+!!!!!! It's NOT apart of the story but.... here. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!!!!
(Oml the time I first was writing this was for 50+ and it was yesterday or the day before yesterday. NOW WE ARE AT 100!!! LIKE HOW. The amount of times that I needed to edit the number of reads were crazy!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
I saw MiniToon laying on the couch, on his phone. I went up to him and asked "How's your day going so far?" "Oh, it's going great thanks for asking" MiniToon responded. "Well I can make your day a lot better" I said. MiniToon asked "Wait do you mean..." "NOOO NOT THAT" I said. "Okay, thank god" MiniToon said in relief. I went on top of MiniToon and kissed him. He put his phone on the table, and then he hugged me tight. "Is this what you meant" MiniToon asked while blushing. "Yeah" I responded with a smirk. We went back to kissing, oh god it felt so right.
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
"Kreek, want to take this to my bedroom" I asked while mumbling. "Sure thing" Kreek said while smirking. He picked me up and carried me to my bedroom. "Kreek I did not say carry me" I said jokingly. "I know, I just thought you might like it" Kreek said while starting at my computer. "Why are you starting at my computer" I asked. "Oh, no reason" he said with a nervous smile. "Anyway, want to continue what we were doing" Kreek said with a soothing voice. I nod my head. We started kissing again, then it turned into a make out session. It felt soooo good.
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
While Mini and I were making out I took of his sunglasses. After an hour of making out I told MiniToon that I love him, and he said that he also loves me. It was getting late and we were getting sleepy. As I was about to go to my room, MiniToon begged me to stay with him for the night and I did. We were cuddling the whole night. MiniToon is so cute when he sleeps.
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
I woke up seeing Kreek slept with me the whole night. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, I then went to the bathroom to my business. After I was done I went back to my room, to see Kreek reading my diary. He then saw me and kissed me, which made me forget that he read my diary. "So.... You had a crush on me for over a year, huh" Kreek asked while smiling. "Yes, I did have a crush on you for over a year now" I said covering my face from embarrassment. "Hey, it's okay. We are together now so you don't have to be embarrassed" Kreek said in a gentle tone. He then hugged me tightly and he said that he loves me more than anything in the whole world. I blushed and he then kissed my forehead. We went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. We then went to the couch to watch a movie. Kreek put his arm around my shoulder, I blushed a bit. I then kissed his cheek and he blushed. "Ha made you blush" I said jokingly.
"Oh, so you wanna play that game~" Kreek said with a smirk. "Kreek no" I said screaming. "So handsome you're looking very fine today~" Kreek said while smirking again. "Kreek please don't" I said while blushing a lot. "Why, I thought someone as hot as you would like the compliments" Kreek said while smirking the one millionth time. Oh god I started to blush way more than before. "Kreek I-I n-n-need y-you to p-please stop" I said while stuttering and covering my face. "But babe we didn't make it to the fun part yet~" Kreek said while doing another evil smirk . I literally passed out for 20 minutes and my face was as read a tomato.
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
Lol MiniToon passed out. I took him to his bed and sat on his chair. I realize that he was still logged into in roblox account I decided to take a peek at roblox studio, to see the soon to be new piggy chapter. As I was about to enter roblox studio I saw MiniToon starting at me with a slightly anger face. "KreekCraft.....WHAT ARE YOU DOING" MiniToon screamed with an angry tone. "Uhh I can explain" I said. "Okay then tell me what where you going to do" MiniToon said. I uhh I was going to uhh I-er" I stuttered. MiniToon then grabbed me in for a kiss. "Now tell me what you you going to do"  MiniToon said again. "Fine I wanted to see what's the next chapter was going to be.....hehe" I said nervously. "If you do that again I will ban you from playing piggy for a month" MiniToon said jokingly. "Oh no please don't ban me, how would I live stream Piggy if I am banned" I said jokingly. "Fine I won't ban you if we go on a date tonight" MiniToon said while smiling. "Okay fine, where do you want to go to" I asked. "I don't know, surprise me" MiniToon said. "I know what to do for our date, but I need to get going to plan it, bye" I said while I was running out of MiniToon's room.
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
After a few hours Kreek and I went on our date. "Okay, you can take of the blindfold now" Kreek said with a smile. I took of the the blindfold and my eyes couldn't process what I saw.

(This is what MiniToon saw but way way way better

(This is what MiniToon saw but way way way better. Drawing by me... that's why it sucks, lol)
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
When I saw MiniToon's look on his face I can tell that he was amazed. "How did you do all of this in under three hours" Mini asked. "I have my ways" I responded. MiniToon then looked at me, and then kissed me. "Let's go eat before the food I made gets cold" I said with a smile. "What did you make for dinner" MiniToon asked. "I made pop tarts" I said."Uhh... please tell me this is a joke" Mini said. "Why, do you not like pop tarts" I asked. MiniToon then burst out laughing at the fact the we are going to have pop tarts for dinner, I blushed a bit. "If you stop laughing I'll give you a kiss" I said to get MiniToon to stop laughing. "Sorry not sorry that I won't stop laughing" MiniToon said while laughing. "Can we just eat dinner now" I asked. "Okay fine we can eat" MiniToon responded. We ate dinner and chatted for awhile, until I pinned MiniToon to the floor and made out with him. After we were done making out we stared at the stars. As I was gazing at the stars I noticed a shooting star. I made a wish that one day me and MiniToon will get married, adopt a child, and live together happily. _____________________________________________________
~3 years later~
_____________________________________________________
No one's POV
_____________________________________________________
As MiniToon and Kreek were walking around a park, Kreek went on one knee. "MiniToon we been together for so long. We been with each other during good and bad times. You are the one I love. I love you more than anything in this world.Will you marry me" Kreek asked. "Kreek I-I."
_____________________________________________________

(Haha I left you guys on a cliff hanger. I wrote over one thousand words so be grateful, lol. Also you can pick if they get married or not, you can continue the story in your head if you want. Btw there is no canon ending)