Chapter 8: Trying To Confess Day 1

MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
"Wake up Kreek," I yawned. "What is it ba- I mean Mini," Kreek paused. "Were you about to call me babe," I asked. "Nooooooo....," He responded. "Okay.... anyways let's talk about that page in your diary," I said. "Oh look at the time I have something's to do," Kreek said rushed. "But it is 3 in the morning," I whined. Kreek quickly ran out of the room. "Bye," He yelled. I was bored so I scrolled through my phone. As I was scrolling through my phone I started a space chat on Twitter. I answered some questions and ate some beans. After I was done Kreek still wasn't home. Wow, how scared is he? I suddenly got a notification on YouTube. I checked it and it was the Mr Beast squid game video. I decided to watch since I have nothing else to do. As I was watching I saw NightFoxx and Albert/Flamingo. The video was really cool and amazing. I looked at the time and it was almost 7. I tried calling Kreek, but he wouldn't answer. He has to come back eventually... RIGHT?!?!?
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
I kept getting calls from MiniToon but I was too scared to answer. I want to confess my love to him but I don't know how to. I looked at the time and realized I was driving for so many hours. Ugh...why am I nervous when it comes to him. I need some love advice. I am dying inside. How can I stay with Mini if it's going to be awkward?
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
I got tired of calling Kreek. I went downstairs and made food. I then got a text message from him. It said, "Hey Mini, as much as it's been fun staying with you I need to go back to Pennsylvanian soon, so I bought tickets for next week's flight." My heart stopped for a second. He can't leave yet, I still need to confess my love to him. How am I going to do it in a week??? I need to think of a plan now if I don't it might be too late. Guess I'll go cry myself to sleep again. No, I must think of a plan to tell him. Shit, I am the shy one. Only 7 days to try to confess and it includes this one. I texted Kreek back saying, "Aww man leaving so soon, I am gonna miss you." I wanted to call Kreek but at the same time, I didn't want to. I decided to get us tickets to watch "Spider-Man No Way Home." After I was done getting it Kreek came home. "H-Hey Mini," Kreek greeted. "Oh hi, I got us some tickets to watch 'Spider-Man No Way Home'" I said. "OMG THANKS DUDE," He yelled as he hugged me tightly. "N-No problem," I stuttered as I blush from the hug. Maybe I could try confessing now. "I have something to t-tell y-you," I stuttered. "Go ahead," He said. "I-I-I-er just w-wanted to tell y-you t-that I-I-I l-love y-you-er jacket," I said as I noticed that I fucking ruined my chance. "Oh, thanks," He thanked me. "H-How about we talk about y-your diary," I said. "About that... I-I wrote it as a joke," He laughed. "Oh," I said trying not to cry. "Yeah, why would I ever be in love with you, now that's comedy," He joked. DON'T CRY MINITOON DON'T CRY!!! Just because you found out that the love of your life doesn't love you and thinks that dating you is a big joke, doesn't mean that you have to cry!!! Guess I don't even have to try confessing now, do I?!?! "Yeah hahaha," I laughed in pain. I guess pain is the funniest thing, right!?!?! "Anyways I promise my sister that I'll visit her today, see you soon," I said as I ran out of the house to my car. I drove to my sister's house even though what I said was a lie.
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon left to go visit his sister. OMFL I AM AN IDIOT!!! WHY DID I SAY THOSE THINGS TO MINITOON!!! Even if I decided to confess to him it would be so awkward!!! I don't want to call him. I am too embarrassed. I decided to start a live stream to get that off my mind. I made a stream about letting my fans pick clothes to buy. Although I might have spent over 500 dollars!!! I still felt like an idiot. I sat down on my bed thinking about how badly I ruined my chance to tell him the truth. I looked at the floor and saw a pice of paper and a pencil. Hmm what if I wrote him a love poem. I can just leave it in his room. It's a good idea and all but the only problem is that I don't know how to write a love poem. I laid on my bed and sighed. It's gonna be a long day.
_____________________________________________________
MiniToon's POV
_____________________________________________________
I made it to my sister's house. I knocked on her door and she opened it. "What brings you here shortie," My sister asked. "Hey! I am not that short," I pouted. "Whatever you say, come on in," She smiled and held the door open for me. I entered her house. "You don't normally visit, so why did you come here," She asked. "I-I need love advice," I sighed. "OMG WHO IS IT," She yelled in excitement. "I-It's uhhh... Kreek," I said as I looked to the ground. "AHHH MY LITTLE BROTHER HAS A CRUSH ON KREEK, HOW ADORABLE," She teased. I looked away in embarrassment. "Okay so what do you exactly need help with," She asked. "I need help confessing to him," I sighed. "Oh boy it gonna be one long day," She shakes her head. "What do you mean," I asked. "When it comes to asking people out you suck at it," She said. "Give me one good example on how that's true," I pouted. "When you were younger your friends literally had to ask your crush out for you," She said. "I guess your right," I sighed as I sat on her couch. "I am little busy today, but I can help you tomorrow. Also, since you drove for a few hours to come here you can stay for the night," She said as she grabbed her car keys from her pocket. "Thanks, just let me text someone first," I smiled as I texted Kreek, that I was going to stay at my sister's place for the night. "You can stay in the guest room. Anyways, I have to go do some stuff so see you later," My sister said as she left the house. I went to the guest room and laid on the bed. Wow this bed is way more conformable than mine.
_____________________________________________________
KreekCraft's POV
_____________________________________________________
I got a text message from MiniToon saying that he is going to stay at his sister's house for the night. That'll give me more time to finish writing the poem, or at least try to write one. I grabbed my phone and looked at some poem examples, but they were no help. Guess I'll have to think of another plan.

(Sorry for the long wait, I had covid and was very unmotivated. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter)