Fandoms & Guidelines

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read the following lists! I will let you know in a reply if I plan to write your request or if I believe it doesn't follow my guidelines. Additionally, feel free to ask clarifying questions! 

FANDOMS

Fire Emblem (Awakening & Fates)Tokyo Mirage SessionsAvengersPersona (3 & 5)My Hero AcademiaKAvatar: The Last AirbenderDanganRonpa (OG cast and V3 cast)Genshin ImpactRWBY (not as much but still writing some!)Kingdom HeartsThe ArcanaCritical Role (Mighty Nein and The Legend of Vox Machina)

GUIDELINES

I do not write smut but I will lead up to it and then fade the sceneShips are allowed as long as they are neither incest nor a minor x adult (And yes I'll attempt ships I don't ship, just make sure it's not incest nor minor x adult)I will try angst, but please note that if it's too dark of request, I will not write it, so please understandDoesn't have to be a romantic ship request! It can be platonic too! Or just a general situation!Also! Polyamorous ships are completely welcome here as long as they follow the second guideline!Though to go along with that guideline, I am open to things like Vax x Percy & Percy x Vex in the same story as all romantic situations would only involve Percy and one of the twins at the time.Character x Reader requests are welcomed here! If you don't specify a gender for the reader, I will go with a gender neutral readerI will also do family stuff in the sense of family. So for instance, if you wanted something with Vex & Vax, it would be nothing more than sibling stuff, no romantic shit thereCrossovers with the list I have above are totally cool too.

And in case it's not clear, LGBTQ+ stuff is completely okay with me! Have a wonderful rest of your day!