Too he had witnessed the shimmering mist that hovered over secret places as she lay sleeping nude upon the ground - after, he presumed, the fae process of shifting into horse form and back... Does she know about that? Legolas wondered, not for the first time in the last several bewildering days. She seemed so genuinely confused...

He paused, eyes lowered, savoring the soft, round swells cradled in her bodice, waiting to be uncloaked. The mysterious pendant shone above them in a ray of sun. A struggle raged in his mind, a battle between desire and another burning curiosity. I could ask first, and then... Aye. Ask first. I can unlace that tempting bodice after.

Legolas forced his eyes up to her face.  "Faeriel... you are..." Legolas uttered hoarsely as she gazed up at him, eyes sparkling. "Unique, not like the rest."

"Oh..." Faeriel felt her stomach hollow and her heart sink. She swallowed against a knot forming in her throat, and half whispered. "Am I... am I too big?" Her eyes stung as she cast them down to her chest. The elleth in the garden had called her bosoms 'overstuffed pillows.' Did Legolas feel the same?

"What?" Legolas exclaimed. "Nay!" He smiled, curving his hot hand around the side of one round swell. "You are perfect." His words were a seductive rasp, intoned with fervor as he caressed her gently.

Faeriel melted under his touch and husky tenor, relief a warm torrent in her swiftly breathing breast.

"I meant," Legolas murmured tenderly. "You are endowed with a magic unlike any I have ever known, unlike that of other elves. You are capable of so much more."

"Oh." Faeriel whispered. A bright glow filtered through her as if her heart were a brilliant sun. "I think Rada will explain... for you see, even I have known little of it. It is a secret, but..." and she leaned close, her soft busom nestling to his hard chest, her lips brushing his ear. "I just learned... I am a kind of elf called... a fae."

Legolas shivered as thrills cascaded from his ear to his groin, and his heart did a little leap at the confirmation. "I know," he murmured into her ear. A smile spreading across his face, he kissed the sensitive center.

Faeriel gasped at the intoxicating infusion of their pleasure mingling through that spot. Then Legolas' words sank in. "What? H-how do you know that too?" Faeriel gasped, her lips curving into a smile. "I only just found out that as well. Faelas told me. He said he had read it in the library, and figured it out."

"Ah. As did I. There I saw him. I admit I went to research your powers—in order to better protect you. When I saw the... mare... in the valley gardens... and then found you, bereft of raiment amid the prints of hooves... I was deeply curious." His gaze lowered to the pendant that laid above her lush swells.

"A mare? In the gardens of your halls? But your folk do not make servants of horses."

"Aye, we do not. And the tale grows more intriguing still. The mare bore about her neck this very jewel." Legolas stroked her pendant, then lifted his hand to her cheek, his eyes alight with excitement. "And she fled toward the very spot I found you. There you lay asleep, your bare beauty shrouded in a meandering mist... Unto your side coursed the track of hooves, and there, it ended."

Faeriel gaped at him. "I... the mare bore this same jewel?" She clasped it in her hand. "But... how is that possible?"

Legolas simply smiled at her, love and wonder brimming in his eyes. Those celestial sapphires were pure magic to Faeriel.

Magic... my Magic... the mare... me...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.