Thunderstorm- Part 2 (Smut)

Start from the beginning

"Yes, fuck. I'm so close."

"Go on then. Be a good girl and cum for me."

That was all you needed to be pushed over the edge. Your shaking thighs tightened around his head, trying to ground yourself to reality as your head spun. Moans and whimpers left your lips as you caught your breath. Arny placed one last kiss on your clit and rose from his spot. Lighting once again brought light into the room, helping you see him sucking his fingers for a split second. You heard the rustling of clothing and felt him climb back on top of you. His lips found yours hungrily. Thunder boomed suddenly, making you jump once again.

"You're still scared?" he cooed, his hand caressing your cheek.

"A little," you admitted.

"Well, that is just unacceptable. We need to fix that immediately." 

"Oh yeah?" you asked.

"Yeah," he muttered. " Is that okay?" Even after all this time, he always made sure you were okay with what he was doing. 

"Of course," you assured. 

You kissed him softly, feeling him slide into you slowly. Both of you let out sighs of pleasure as he began to thrust his hips at a moderate pace. Thunder clapped loudly, making you hold him even tighter. 

"Fuck, go faster," you pleaded. 

"Aww, you want me to go faster?" he taunted.

"Yes."

"Beg for it," he demanded, his hands holding your hips tightly.

"Please, go faster, please. I need you to fuck me faster, please baby," you babbled on incoherently, too far off in your own little world. He picked up the pace, full-on pounding you into the mattress.

"Good girl. That wasn't so fucking hard, was it?" he grunted. 

The sensitivity from your previous orgasm and his pace was bringing you closer to the edge quickly. Your nails clawed at his back as you moaned out with each thrust. 

"Are you getting close?" he asked in between grunts. 

"Yeah," you breathed out.

He brought one of your legs up on his shoulder, pushing it slightly back. The new angle making your eyes roll back, feeling him hit that glorious spot repeatedly. 

"Cum for me, my love. Cum all over my cock," he encouraged as his thumbs rubbed figure eights on your clit.

You felt the knot in your stomach come undone as your hips rocked against his, riding out your orgasm. His pace didn't falter, if anything it got faster. He kept fucking you hard and fast, slamming his hips into you. His ring-clad hand came to grasp at your throat. Grunts and tiny moans left his mouth as he relentlessly fucked you. 

"Fuck," he grunted out, his orgasm taking over as his thrusts slowed down. He pulled out and wasted no time in plunging two fingers back into you while his thumb rubbed your clit. You were still sensitive from your two orgasms, hips bucking uncontrollably. 

"Fuck, Arny. Too much," you said, grabbing his wrist.

"Come on, baby. Give me one more," he whispered. "I know you can do it."

He continued his actions, his pace never faltering.

"I can't," you whined trying to close your legs. 

"Yes, you can. I know you can. Just let go, my love. I've got you," he cooed. 

You breathed out, feeling the knot in your stomach tighten and you focused on the pleasure. A few seconds later, you felt yourself being pushed over the edge for the third time that night. 

"Atta girl. So good to me," he said, kissing your temple.

You laid there, too weak to move. He laid beside you, pulling you close to him as he inhaled your scent. Placing a kiss on your shoulder, he smiled.

"You did so good for me, my love," he whispered. "Are you still scared?"

"No," you said. 

"Then my job is done."

"Thank you," you muttered.

"Anytime, my love. I'll always be here for you. I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N: Y'all...let me tell you, I got very carried away with this but it was worth it. Let me know what y'all think though and feel free to give me ideas for new stories :)