☆ 14 ☆

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐

Chan tried to do as much stuff as he possibly could with Minho such as take him on multiple dates despite the fact that neither of them really called them dates.

Minho still kept his tattoo hidden and didn't say a word about soulmates to Chan despite the fact that he was fully convinced that Chan had already seen it.

The way he kept kissing his hoodie, right above where his tattoo was gave it away.

Something about actually saying out loud that they were soulmates made Minho feel as though it was going to hurt way worse than it should.

Although dates also weren't the easiest to go on since Minho was pretty much constantly tired.

He tried to hide it but most of the time the two ended up going home and cuddling instead.

The day approached way quicker than either of them thought it would.

Before they knew it Minho was back in the hospital again but this time he had Chan next to him, holding his hand and talking about the most random things in order to distract him.

He had to stay there for a day prior due to the fact that they had to make sure he didn't eat or drink anything. The hospital, however, was extremely boring so Chan was trying to do what he could to make it more bearable.

Minho was now wearing a short-sleeved shirt but he kept his wrist hidden under the sheets.

"Channie, aren't you gonna go home? It's getting late," he asked as he glanced over to see that it was already nearly 11 pm.

The surgery was supposed to happen the next day at about 6 am but Chan didn't seem like he had even considered the idea of leaving.

"I'm staying here."

"Where are you gonna sleep?"

"Here," Chan said, referring to the uncomfortable chair he was sitting in.

"Chan- no," Minho replied as he moved over in the small hospital bed and patted the space next to him.

"Is that allowed?"

"I don't know and so don't care," Minho replied as Chan hesitantly laid down next to him.

He wrapped his arms around Minho to make sure that he wasn't too close to the edge and placed a quick kiss on his forehead.

"Are you sure you're comfortable?"

"More comfortable than I've ever been before while here," Minho responded as he looked up and gently moved Chan's messy curly hair away from his eyes.

"I know this might be a really dumb thing to ask now but I have a question."

"Hmm?" Minho hummed as he looked at Chan in the dim lighting.

"I don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow but regardless, I want to be able to say that I had or have a boyfriend as amazing as you," Chan began as he pulled Minho's hand over the covers and kissed the tattoo "so will you, my soulmate, by my boyfriend."