☆ 1 ☆

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐

"Chan Hyung, do you think we'll get matching tattoos one day?" A 7 year old Minho asked as he grabbed a 8 year old Chan's wrist, examining it as if they had already turned 18 and their tattoos indicating that they were soulmates could pop up at any given moment.

They were sitting underneath one of the park structures since it would be unbearably hot if they were anywhere else.

"I know we will," Chan replied with a smile as he gently held onto Minho's hands, "I can already tell that we're soulmates."

"Really? How?"

"Because you're special."

"How am I special?" Minho questioned as he looked down, picking some flowers from the grass as he waited for Chan to elaborate.

"Hmm...well, you make my heart beat super fast. I also like being around you more than our other friend so that means that we're soulmates."

"Woah, it does?" Minho asked, amazed by Chan's logic that somehow made perfect sense on his head. "What do you think our tattoo will be?"

Chan looked around them, then at Minho for any ideas as the flowers in the boys small hands fought his eye.

"Maybe we'll have matching flower tattoos."

"That would be pretty."

"What do you think they will be."

"Maybe they will be a tiny cat."

"Why a cat?" Chan questioned as he looked at his younger friend with confusion written all over his face.

"I don't know, cats are cute."

"We still have to wait a whole 10 years before I get mine," The older of the two frowned.

"I have to wait..." he paused as he counted the years on his fingers,  "11," Minho pointed out, "Are you gonna be okay with waiting an entire other year until I get mind?"

"I'll wait as long as it takes for us," Chan reassured him, earning a smile from Minho.

└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘