☆ 10 ☆

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐

Chan was confused when he saw Minho come to school the next day with dark circles under his eyes and a large sweater on, completely covering his wrist.

Regardless, he approached him with a small smile, "can I see it?" He questioned as he grabbed hold of Minho's hand so that he could see the small tattoo which he knew resembled his own.

"Chan, stop," the younger replied as he quickly pulled his arm away from his friend who frowned at his actions.

"Min, you did a great job with the makeup but I know you're joking," Chan said as he tried to reach for Minho's arm again.

"I'm not joking. I don't want you to see it," Minho mumbled, keeping his eyes on the ground instead of looking up at Chan.

"Okay," Chan said quietly, "I'll wait until you're ready for me to see it," he said and placed a quick kiss on Minho's forehead.

"What was that for?"

"Just a reminder that I'm not gonna care about what's on your wrist. It's not gonna change my feelings toward you."

~~~~~~~~

As much as Chan claimed that he didn't care what was on Minho's wrist, he was still curious.

He didn't care whether or not it was the same as his but he was beginning to think that maybe it isn't.

Minho had refused to wear anything but sweaters and hoodies. He insisted on constantly having his tattoo covered.

There would be no reason for him to do that if he were Chan's soulmate, at least none that he could think of.

Minho had always seemed so excited about finally getting his tattoo. It seemed like his 18th birthday couldn't approach fast enough but now that it had he seemed as though it had been his greatest regret.

He still acted normally around Chan. He no longer refused to hang out with him mainly due to the fact that Chan wouldn't let him but even when they did hang out, Minho constantly seemed tired.

He was still missing random days of school, and if Chan mentioned anything about soulmates Minho would immediately change the subject.

They either spent time at one of their houses or at their spot that they had rediscovered, which they were at now.

"Do you think it's possible for someone to have more than one soulmate?" Minho asked out of nowhere, surprising Chan since he had seemed to learn to hate that topic.

"If you're meant to be with more than one person then yes but I think, for the most part, you have one soulmate and you're supposed to enjoy your life with them without worrying about the fact that there could be another person out there for you."

"What if something bad happens to your soulmate? Then would you try to look for another one if they exist?"

"Me personally, would only want to be with you," Chan replied as he played with Minho's hand in his lap.

"What if I moved somewhere really far away and wasn't planning on coming back?"

"Then I would go with you."

"What if you couldn't?" Minho asked and Chan paused for a moment, looking at him strangely before answering.

"Then I still wouldn't want another soulmate."

"And if I told you that I was never coming back?"

"Then I would still be right here, waiting for us in case you ever did."

└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘