"It would be crazy if he is also your mother's soulmate, or your papa's." Namjoon's brows cross in his loud thinking.

"That would be silly. How come he had married Hannah -ssi's mother then?" Hoseok chuckles and then stops when he notices Daun's round doe eyes. "Sweet? Is there something wrong?"

"How come I didn't think about that?" She gasps. Her hand covers her mouth in disbelief.

"What?" Yoongi gasps as well, knowing too well what she has been thinking. "That's a scandal Daun-ah. You know a person with a soulmate couldn't marry another, unless his soulmate is your mother. But that also doesn't make sense since your papa is still alive. He can't just marry another. That could be an indirect homicide through soul tear."

"Unless he didn't have a chance to bound with her mother before she died." Jin answers the second eldest.

Jin knows a lot about the complexities of marriages. At nineteen, he had considered it but opt not to do it and became a trainee instead. If ten years would pass and he wouldn't still have any indications of soulmates and the soulmate doctors would prove of him being a Soulo, maybe he would be marrying someone already. She could be a fellow Soulo or a widowed woman. Whoever could be compatible to him. It's very possible with the secret marriage mart with all the registered available men and women.

"That's so cruel." Hoseok stops from eating as well. "I'm sorry for your mother's death, Sweet." He feels a bit awkward talking about someone's death and anything that pertains to it.

"It's okay. I never know her so I haven't had such connection... However, what I feel for papa is different. Honestly, I couldn't hate him. I don't know. As what I know, he is not even my biological father." Her voice grows quiet. She wants to stay hating him actually, but with just an information of him being sick, that emotion melts down into worry.

"That's understandable since your biological father and him are both mated to your mother. A child born with the bound would identify everyone in that bound as his or her parents. But it doesn't explain your uncle's relationship with you." Namjoon caresses his chin in deep thinking. "It's plausible that he is part of their Soulmate bound but didn't have a chance with your mother."

"Or he was never allowed to. He had been so close with papa...but why?" Her eyes begin to well. "My poor uncle I thought he was a Soulo falling in love with papa."

"Darling. Don't think too much of it. We don't know what really happened." It saddens Jin on how her eyes marbles with empathy. Her heart beating nervously on something she fears. Their kind and loving Daun just easily despairs with others' suffering. The more to people that is close to her heart.

"No. Papa had been so selfish. It could be that he had blinded uncle from their soul bound! For all these years!" She starts to sniff.

"We don't know that." Yoongi pacifies her as he reaches for her hand and squeezes it to his warmth.

"I know Mr. Han is not someone that could be easily fooled." Namjoon says. "Maybe he is just a good friend and nothing else? Maybe we are just overthingking." Namjoon says. However, it doesn't help. Something in her eyes tell him that everything was like blurred writing that has finally coming clear one by one. It's as if, the truth had been hanging all her life and she just happened to grasp it now. It seems that these kinds of theories had been within her heart, but something just stops her to think more of it. If ever... there is more to this...

"We need to be there. I need to know the whole truth." She hiccups as Jin wipes her tears away. His huge dainty hands lovingly caressing her face. "Oppa. We should be there quick."

Somehow, it doesn't need a genius to deduce things. One just has the courage to ask the right questions to the right person.

"Yes. We will be. Just eat some more, okay?" Jin soothes.