Bad Guys

summary; Jammie gets to the castle but faints from teleporting, the boys get to see her for the the first time!

--------------------

Never ever ever again will she go into a portal with a full stomach, Jammie felt so sick from that small trip that she almost vomited onto poor Nightmare who was trying to help her. He didn't really think about how bad she was motion sickness, maybe he shouldn't let her finish the soup but then again. If Horror knew, he would probably become the next meal for the others.

Yeah, best not to mess with that one. Especially when he has his axe next to him 24/7, day and night. Thankfully he can get distracted very easily with food or his brother that he had to bring with a lot. "Jammie, are you okay? Do you need to lay down for a moment?"

"No, no I'm good. Just, I've never gone through a portal before nor teleported so everything is just in circles-" she said before tripping that the violet skeleton crashed into Nightmare who held her in place, okay maybe it's best she lays down in a guest room that's going to turn into her room.

"Alright, come on little one. Let's get you to your room so you can rest then we can address the elephant in the room. Sounds alright with you?" All he got was a nod from her as the gooey skeleton goes inside of the castle while leading Jammie to the rooms, hopefully the two don't run into Killer or worse Dust since he'll think all she was is easy EXP for his LVs.

As he walks up the stairs, Nightmare couldn't help but look at her and noticed she must have fallen asleep from being sick or just being carried around like a doll. How cute and stupid she was for sleeping in someone's arms that could kill her so easily but something.. Something was telling him not to go with that plan.. Oh well, he'll think of what to do with her once she gets used to being around others and himself. The silence was suddenly interrupted when hearing a crash and laughing from the kitchen, oh those idiots had better not break the stove again or he's forcing them to eat dog food for a month.

Nightmare flinched when feeling movement in his arms and a hum till the movement stopped, he huffed before hurrying back down the stairs. He heads to the living room first to lay the sleeping skeleton down and places a blanket on her then rushes into the kitchen to see what those 'Henchmen' of his did this time.

After Jammie was left behind, someone came into the living room space but he didn't expect someone in a cloak curled up on the couch. The lanky tall skeleton looked at her, being very nervous to see a stranger in the castle. Should he tell his brother? Nightmare? Gaahh! What can he do?! As he gets closer to the skeleton sleeping, the crimson skeleton blinks his eyes and fixes his glasses to see if he was seeing this right. Oh shit, it is a girl. Where did she come from and why was she here??

Crimson freezes when a whimper from the smaller girl on the couch, oh Asgore- what if they were hurt and he was stalling the help needed for them! He then runs out of the living room to look for a med-kit before it gets worse.

When the lanky skeleton ran past the kitchen, seeing Nightmare scolding Killer, his brother and Cross about knocking over the dish wrack. Must have been Killer's fault since he likes to mess with Cross and his fear of cows, but now is not the time for the scolding! There's a skeleton who needs his help and possibly Nightmare's also! But he did look pretty busy so Crimson quickly left before his brother saw him.

Nightmare was scolding the trouble makers of breaking his precious dishes till stopping when sensing some negativity that was close by.. Oh. Someone was having a night terror but who? Killer, Cross and Horror were in front of him and he just seen Horror's brother running past the doorway then it hit him. Jammie was asleep. "Uh, Boss you there?" Killer called out in confusion when the king of nightmare was quiet and seemed panicked? This did catch Horror and Cross off guard but nothing could prepare them for when hearing a muffled sound then a high pitched scream that made Nightmare book it out of the kitchen in a hurry.

The three felt more confused but alarmed, especially Horror because he saw his brother near the door passing by and couldn't handle if his brother got hurt under his watch again. Of course he was the first of the three to leave and Killer and Cross were conflicted, idiotic bags of bones. When the skeleton with a hole in his skull came into the living room, he was watching as his 'boss' was putting another skeleton with a cloak on, the hood still on to sleep but something about the cloaked skeleton felt familiar but where did he remember it from. Then his brother came back into the living room with a med-kit for some reason, looking alerted when seeing the passed out skeleton limp.

"S Sans- Did Nightmare Do What I Think He Did?" Crimson asked in fear, he really wanted to help. Before he could answer, a gooey tentacle grabbed the med-kit from the lanky skeleton and opened it up to use the contents as he spoke.

"No, she's okay. Just a night terror, a terrible case of one too." Nightmare answered, two of the four tentacles untying the cloak off the unconscious skeleton to show it was in fact another skeleton, that was a girl.. Wait a damn minute. Horror came closer to her from behind the couch, grabbing her arm to sniff at it.

"Wahh! Sans, You Don't Treat A Lady Like That!! Especially Smelling One when They Can't Consent To Such An Act!" Crimson scolded Horror to who just scratched his dead socket, he now knows where this girl came from- that basement, the starving soul crying out- He had to stop himself from going after her to take her home, feed her. Has she eaten yet? How did she get here? Did Nightmare bring her here?

"Brother!! Are You Listening To Me?!?!" "ah.. Yes Paps. I heard you." He responded a little slow since he just calmed down a little from hearing the little skeleton shriek as if she was being murdered. "Boss! What happened and who is that?!" ah, it seems that the two idiots have finally decided to come meet the new fresh meat. Nightmare was going to say something when hearing another pair of shoes and slippers that walked in, damn it. He really didn't think about how to introduce the poor girl to these guys yet. Maybe he should have told her a bit about them before offering her to come to the castle with him. Shit.

"What the fuck is with all this comocation and who the hell screamed like a girl?" asked a skeleton with his hood up, anger filled his blue and red eyelights, that is not good. "I agree with Dust, what is going on here." "I don't need you backing me up, Error." Dust hissed. "Who said I was backing you up, stupid glitch."

Man this was such a horrible idea, well he could try just hiding her in another AU- "Are you not going to answer my question, 'Boss'?" well shit, nevermind.

Nightmare sighs, rubbing his temple a little before talking. "Well, what happened is she had a night terror. That explains the scream also." he explained, man he was going to gain a headache from this day. He turned to Killer and Cross, "and to answer your question. This is Jammie, she's going to be a part of this team we got here but at the moment, she needs rest.-" "ooohhh! Is this the chick we've been giving food to for weeks now?" Killer interrupted, coming over to the couch to look at Jammie before whistling. "Damn Boss, she does look pretty fine. Are you sure she's not going to be our little maid or maybe a-" Before the annoying skeleton said another word, Horror took one of the couch pillows and threw it at him. "Shut your pie hole. She's asleep, dickhead.." he growled while fixing the bandaging around her neck that was mysteriously bruised.

Oh, that was new.

Cross and Crimson snorted at Killer falling on his ass from a pillow to the face, well he did deserve it. Dust tsked and left by teleporting away as Error crossed his arms with a raised brow, "Nightmare, a word. Now." oh that's not good. Before he could say no, Horror chims in. "I'll watch the little cupcake. Go." The gooey tar skeleton looked at the skeleton with a hole in his skull before sighing and nodding as accepting this though, he and Horror need to talk about that nickname he gave the young woman later. And just like that, Nightmare and Error teleported away to talk about some matters that can't be talked about in front of others.

Cross walks over to look over Jammie curiously, "she must have been through some shit or something, her clothes look like shit." he mentioned when scanning her clothing; leggings were burnt at the lower leg parts and withering down along with her top had a few specks of blood and/or dust. It must be her blood or something she had to kill for food. Cross huffed before stretching his limbs, "I'll be right back." "Oh? When Are You Going Mister Cross?" Crimson asked curiously with his head tilted which made him lazily grin. "Gonna go grab clothes for the kid, especially if she's gonna be staying here. You know how Boss is with bringing in someone to join us. She's gonna need them after her beauty sleep after all." Then he teleported away to some random AU or something which left Crimson, Killer and Horror alone with the girl. Well, at least she's in safe hands.. For now.