"Your shirt is on backwards."

⚠WARNING: Implied nsfw throughout chapter, swearing, yelling, suggestive jokes

                                                                              Time: 1:10 pm

                                                                   Location: Steves house

                "Robin is coming over today, just so you know," Steve told Eddie, trying to keep things anything but awkward between them. "You said that already Harrington," Eddie reminded him. "Right...Well, what do you want to do," Steve asked. "We could-" Eddie started. "Don't say watch a movie. Do not say watch a movie," Steve cut him off. "Fuck you," Eddie joked. "Already did that," Steve reminded, crossing his arms. At that moment, Eddie heard a knock on the door. Thank god. Hopefully now that Robin was here the conversations would be less awkward. "I'll get it," Eddie volunteered, walking towards the door. As he opened the door, Robin had a surprised look on her face. "Eddie? I'm not too surprised actually," She decided, inviting herself inside the house.

"Okay no, Buckley if you're going to ask questions the entire time I'm going to ignore you," Steve told her. "Okay fine whatever- Is your shirt on backwards?" Robin asked, looking over at Eddie when she said the last part. Steve glared at Eddie. "..No," Eddie denied. "Your shirt is on backwards," Robin insisted. Steve and Eddie shared a look. One Robin knew all too well. "Holy shit, I caught you two red handed," Robin laughed. "Buckley you can not tell anyone about this," Steve warned her. "Just so you know, I did not bottom," Eddie informed. "Eddie, Jesus fucking christ," Steve said, rubbing his forehead. The entire situation was making Robin die of laughter. "Here I thought you liked boobies, Harrington," Robin snorted. "Wait he doesn't?" Eddie said. Honestly, Eddie was going to be the death of all of them. "YOU LITERALLY FUCKED ME AND YOU'RE ASKING IF IM GAY?" Steve shouted as he stared blankly at Eddie. Eddie thought for a second. A very, very long second. "...Yeah?" Eddie said, although it was more of a question. "Eddie, friends don't fuck each other, nor do rivals for the matter," Robin informed, laughing her ass off. This one really had Eddie thinking. "So Harrington- Harrington isn't straight?" Eddie asked looking at the two of them. Steve didn't reply, instead he sighed. Very loudly.

"So am I ever going to find out what is going on between you two?" Robin glared, specifically at Steve. "N-" Steve Started, getting cut off. "Okay," Eddie shrugged. "No," Steve said, staring over at Eddie. "...Okay, is anyone hungry?" Robin asked, breaking the uncomfortable silence. Steve was still practically examining Eddie. After a minute or  two his expression softened. "Get a room you dumbass," Robin joked, calling out Steve. "What?" Steve responded, staring at Robin confused. "It's big boy stuff you wouldn't get it dude," Eddie joked. He then proceeded to pat Steve on the shoulder. "One day I'll be older than you," Steve said sincerely. "How, did you pass third grade?" Robin looked at Steve. "Whatever, can I know if you guys have a label or not? Because, last week you were rivals, and then friends that occasionally made out, and now...?" Robin looked at the two of them. Nobody spoke. It was obvious neither of them knew.

         "I can not believe you don't have handcuffs," Eddie told Steve. "You do?" Steve stared in shock. "Yes. It just surprises me that Steve Harrington doesn't," Eddie laughed. The information of the other having handcuffs made Steve not able to hold eye contact. Especially since they weren't the kind for arresting people. Since Robin had left, everything was just very awkward. All the time. "Alright Harrington, I'm going to ditch you," Eddie said, stretching. "Alright, thanks for the back pain,"  Steve said. Eddie had started walking towards the door at this point. "Oh, Munson fix your shirt you shithead," Steve reminded. "You can come with me, you know. Incase you don't want to be here alone dude," Eddie offered. "Fine whatever," the other agreed. He didn't actually dislike the idea of going to Eddies trailer, and in fact, he was glad he was going. Anything would be better than staying at this house, especially alone. And maybe spending more time with each other would be better for the both of them. Maybe they could figure if they were friends. Or...not. It wasn't like they didn't have anything to talk about, they just didn't have anything to talk about that would be...not awkward. And they both knew that. Fuck, did they know that.

             "Robin mentioned something about a Billy dude?" Eddie asked Steve. "Munson, is someone jealous?" Steve teased. "I'm anything but jealous dude. I was hoping you had someone else to fuck around with, so you'd get out of my hair," Eddie joked. "I can't say I believe you Munson, but Billy wasn't exactly a friend of mine," Steve said, swinging his arms around making the motions of swinging a bat like a dork. The sentence made Eddie curious. "Yeah, no he like, hated me or something. He's dead," Steve said, looking at Eddie. "Holy shit seriously? Did that Vecna dude get him?" Eddie asked. "No, no. Not at all. It was basically this huge ass monster did. The kids call it Mind Flayer or some shit I wasn't paying attention," Steve said, putting a hand on his hip. "Wait what'd you just say?" Eddie asked. His attention was now fully at Steve. "I wasn't paying attention?" He looked at the other. "No, no, before that, the monsters name?" Eddie asked again, this time hopeful for an answer. "Oh, Mind Flayer. Those dorks name everything after Dungeons and Dragons. Eddie was no longer paying much attention. He paced around the room. He was thinking, it was obvious. "Hey uh, dude? You good?" Steve asked. Eddie spoke to himself for a minute. "You guys are in a lot  more shit than you think, Harrington," he looked over at the other. "What? You're kind of freaking me out here dude," Steve jokingly said, taking a step back. "You said they base everything off of dnd, right? The mind flayer is a boss. A huge one at that. This is bad, this is really, really bad."

.

.

Word count: 1020

A/N: no this part will not be continued, you really think i am capable of coming up with actual lore 🙁✋ if anyone wants to use this idea for their own fanfic idgaf though have fun. ALSO HOW TF IS THIS AT 1K READS EXCUSE ME? THANK YOU??