"You know you love me, Harrington."

⚠️WARNING: suggestive topics, heated moment, swearing, yelling
                                                                       Location: Amusement Park
                                                                                  Time: 2:48 PM
     "So let me get this, you, Steve Harrington, wanted to kiss me, so you could figure out whether you, Steve Harrington, liked men or not? And it, somehow turned into us making out for 15 minutes?" Eddie asked, double checking what he had heard. "Yeah," Steve confirmed. Eddie just stared at him in utter shock. Steve, might not be straight? "Don't get a hard on man I know it's awesome you've gotten to make out with the Steve Harrington," he said, adjusting his sunglasses. "Yeah right you were probably foaming at the mouth to make out with me," Eddie joked, patting the others cheek and deciding to walk faster. "Munson, I can do a lot with my mouth but wanting to make out with you is not in my skill range," Steve remarked, not aware of how odd what he had just said sounded. Eddie just whistled in surprise, I mean, who wouldn't be surprised if Steve Harrington said that to them? "Not what I meant," Steve said, definitely embarrassed. "Hey Harrington we should go on the ferris wheel," Eddie recommended, praying Steve wouldn't be difficult this time. "Whatever you want, nerd," Steve joked, following the others lead.

     After a minute or two, they had finally gotten on the Ferris wheel. Eddie had started rubbing his necklace, and honestly, the whole thing was awkward. "Harrington this is boring as fuck, do something," Eddie jokingly demanded, "Like what, suck your dick?" Steve remarked, although the comment still made the other blush. "Dude I miss music so fucking much," Eddie complained. "And I miss the time I still had the chance to choose, who i wanted to spend 5 days with," Steve commented, shaking his head and smiling. "You know you love me, Harrington." Eddie laughed. "In your dreams Munson," Steve replied, looking over at the guy beside him. "When we get back to Hawkins, you're totally coming to my trailer for another movie night," Eddie said. "No way, you can come to mine. Your trailer smells like weed," Steve commented. "Yeah, can't argue with that one," Eddie agreed, scratching his head slightly. "We're landed," Steve pointed out, standing up.

Eddie and Steve had arrived back at the hotel at this point. The entire day was spent checking out all the rides, and talking. They were still rivals though, of course. Nothing could change that. "Hey so uh, why were we...? Yesterday we were uh," Eddie started, not feeling able to word it. "That? I was struggling to sleep and I guess I just moved around and ended up spooning you," Steve answered, his face getting slightly more red as he tried to back out of the awkward situation. Eddie didn't respond, instead he was just staring at Steve. It was almost as if he was in some sort of trance. God, why did Steve have to be so perfect? "I'm gonna step outside for a second," Eddie coughed, finally looking away from Steve.

   "Eddie," Steve said, after a slight pause. Eddie didn't turn around, but he didn't keep walking either. He could feel his face burning up. "Face me, you freak," Steve demanded lightly, as he stood up and started walking towards Eddie. They were insanely close. At this point, Steve had put one of his hands on the back Eddie's head, the other on the side of his neck. Their eyes met and at that point, they had a silent agreement. Their lips crashed together, Steves fingers gripping onto Eddies hair. They gasped for air as Eddie moved his hands to be slightly tugging on Steves hair, the moment getting more heated by the second. Steve pushed Eddie down onto the bed, although he knew this wouldn't go further than a make out session. And honestly, he didn't want it to go further than that. It might, make things awkward between them. Eddie tugged slightly on Steves shirt, which he did end up taking off, I mean it wouldn't hurt, right? And besides, any chance to show off his chest hair would be taken.

      "Hey Steve I was wondering i- HOLY SHIT," Robin stared, scaring the shit out of both of them. "Jesus fuck Robin you know knocking is a thing right?" Steve asked, grabbing his shirt and putting it on as soon as possible. "Sorry but it's not exactly like I was expecting to walk in on you and Eddie Munson having an aggressive make out session," she remarked, still in a slight state of shock. "Dude that's embarrassing as fuck," Eddie laughed, sitting up straight. "Yeah tell me about it Munson, I was just seen making out with you, Robin you can come in now!" Steve shouted the last part, inviting her into the room. "So am I gonna get an explanation to why the fuck I just walked in on you topping Eddie?" She laughed. Both of them were quiet. "God, I knew this was gonna happen," she joked.

    "Im exhausted," Eddie faked, looking at Steve as he waited for him to catch on. "...oh OH yeah same, Robin you should probably go so the nerd and I can get to sleep," Steve said, as he got up to escort her out of the room. After she left Steve went over to his own bed. As soon as they turned off the lights, everything was peaceful. Quietness was something Steve didn't get too often in Hawkins. This was nice. Today, was nice. But he couldn't help but wonder what originally Robin was going to ask. It was odd. Maybe she just wanted to hang out. Steve continued to think for a minute, and then his mind wandered to Eddie. What had came over him? He didn't think he liked Eddie. So why'd they just make out? I mean for fucks sake, Steve even took his shirt off. What would have happened if Robin didn't barge in? His mind was racing. Thoughts were flying around so fast it was giving him a headache. But little did Harrington know, Eddie had the same issue.
.
.
Word count: 1019
A/N: I am never writing a make out scene again. 😭🤚