"Ladies first."

⚠WARNING: Implied NSFW (towards end), swearing, yelling/shouting, suggestive jokes

                                                                             Time: 3:40 pm

                                                                   Location: Steves house

                  It was 11 am when Steve and Eddie woke up. Eddie had managed to carry Steve to his bed and he was crashing downstairs on the couch. Steve had felt bad, although he knew Eddie did it to make sure he didn't make him uncomfortable. "You could've stayed in my room with me," Steve told Eddie, causing the other to shrug. "You were asleep," he said, continuing to fidget with his necklace. "Right, well, what now," Steve questioned. "How would I know, we could go to my trailer and smoke some weed," Eddie joked, a smile growing on his face. "Yeah no thanks," Steve responded, rubbing his forehead. "Movie?" Eddie asked, looking over at Steve. He was currently sitting down in Steves kitchen. "No, fuck no, lets go visit the little shits," Steve suggested. "What?" Eddie stared, confused as all fuck. "Henderson and his fucking gang or whatever, we need to before they jump me," Steve replied, getting a bowl of cereal. "You want some dipshit," he said again, looking at the other. "No, at this point I'm worried your popular ass managed to poison it," Eddie laughed. "Right, okay, fuck you," Steve joked. "No don't fuck me that's gay," Eddie remarked, standing up. "Alright, are we going to go see your kids or what?" Eddie said, putting on one of his jackets. "Never will understand how you live with 3 shirts on," Steve sighed, putting the bowl of dry cereal on the table. "It's called style, Harrington," Eddie smiled, walking to the front door. "Ladies first." He joked, keeping the door open for the other.

           "Henderson, open the fucking door you dickhead," Steve shouted, waiting for any sort of response. "Steve what the fuck are you doing at my house?" Dustin yelled back, Mike, Max, and Lucas standing beside him on the sidewalk. "Why's Eddie with you?" Mike asked along with Dustin's question. "Your mom wanted to say hi," Eddie joked, picking at his teeth, getting Steve to elbow him. "No, we came to say hi, so you and your kid gang doesn't jump me you dipshit," Steve shouted back. "Oh, and Eddie's with me because he sort of, kind of stayed at my place last night," Steve answered, trying to make sure Eddie didn't say anything. "We fucked," Eddie laughed. "No we didn't don't listen to him he's being a dickhead," Steve joked. "Weren't you two like, at each others throats a few days ago? What the fuck happened?" Mike asked, whispering to Dustin. "Now you shove your gross ass tongue down mine," Eddie fake gagged, patting Steve on the shoulder and  smiling. "Stop saying weird shit Munson," Steve sighed, face palming.

            "Okay so movie? I hung out with your children with you so we should totally watch a movie," Eddie recommended. "...What is it with you and movies?" Steve asked, looking over at the other. "What is it with you and insulting someone one second and making out with them the next?" Eddie spat back jokingly. "Okay now that was personal," Steve replied, walking beside him. "And besides, that was one time," Steve reminded. "Twice, actually," Eddie corrected. "Who cares? The point is, it most definitely will not happen again, so don't get your hopes up," Steve said, pointing at Eddie. "It is not something I'm hoping for, Harrington," Eddie remarked, looking down at the ground. "Because I'll believe that," Steve joked, smiling slightly.

            "Horror movie?" Eddie asked the other. "Whatever you want dickhead," Steve replied, fixing his hair in a mirror. "Whatever you say, Harrington," Eddie laughed, putting on a zombie movie. A couple of minutes had passed. "Hurry it up already!" Eddie shouted impatiently. "Give me a second you nerd," Steve said back, rolling his eyes. "Dude you don't need to do your hair," Eddie reassured, waiting for Harrington to come out and watch the movie with him. "Of course I do, I can not let anyone see me without perfect hair. My title is literally Steve "The hair" Harrington, remember?" He asked Eddie, jokingly. "Yeah, yeah, whatever just hurry it up," Eddie laughed, getting into a comfortable position on the couch. After a minute or two, Steve walked out. Nothing really looked different to the untrained eye, but if you looked hard enough you might be able to see a few singular strands of hair that were adjusted. "What the fuck takes you so long while doing hair, I don't even brush mine," Eddie laughed. "That is sad," Steve said, calling Eddie out. "Yeah, but it's quick, so it works," Eddie joked.

       After a jump scare or two, and a few screams from Munson, Eddie was huddled close to Steve. That wasn't too surprising, honestly. Steve had figured this would happen at some point. I mean, Eddie wasn't exactly the bravest when it came to horror movies. Nothing could really scare Steve, not to the point of screaming, at least. Not after what he had had to face. Steve decided to wrap an arm around Eddie. Not in a weird way, just to maybe like, comfort him. I mean Eddie had comforted Steve countless times. It was the least he could do. "Your hair smells like shit, the fuck do you use to work your magic?" Eddie asked, so quiet he was basically whispering. "Lube now shut the fuck up and watch the movie," Steve jokingly responded. "Seriously?" Eddie asked, looking at the man beside him. "...No. No Eddie, not actually," Steve sighed. He gave up at this point. "So are we ever going to talk about what happened? At the hotel?" Eddie asked, wrapping an arm around Steves neck. "I would literally rather fuck you than talk about what happened," Steve remarked. "Yeah I doubt that your dick is probably the size of my pinkie finger," Eddie joked. "Now that was uncalled for," Steve pointed out. The two of them looked at each other. They didn't realize it, but they both were glad the light was off. Both of their faces were red as fuck. And they didn't exactly get any less red.

.

.

Word count: 1025

A/N: Yes this one was lazily written cut me some damn slack its 11:39 I have not slept 💔 goodnight little gay people in my phone (credit to random person that unfriended me for helping create the top image of Chrissy you slayed ated)