"Good job."

⚠️WARNING: Swearing, yelling
                                                                                                  Time: 9:40 am
                                                                                               Location: Hotel
       Eddie had woken up. He was confused as of why he could feel an arm wrapped around him. When he looked beside him is when he saw Steve, spooning him. Holy shit were they close. Eddies face felt as if it were on fire. He could literally feel the other breathing down his neck. What the fuck, how did this even happen. His heart was racing. He could've honestly just stay put like this forever. It was perfect. Eddie then moved his hand to be on top of Steves, and began rubbing circles on his hand with his thumb.

      "Holy shit,"Steve said, after realizing he was cuddling Eddie Munson. How the fuck did that happen? He literally was just laying beside him, that was all. He could feel the others hand on his. Did Eddie end up waking up at all? Shit, he didn't want him to have. They're supposed to be rivals, not boyfriends. It's whatever, Steve had needed sleep. Eddie knew that, right? He knew it wasn't just him wanting to cuddle with someone, right? Whatever. At this point, Steve had carefully moved making sure to not wake Eddie up. He did not want him to find out that they cuddled. Making out was bad enough. When he looked over at the bedside table, he saw Eddie's ring. The skull design on it was a little chipped and the ring in itself wasn't exactly the best of quality. Maybe they had a gift shop here or something. They might have rings or like bracelets. It was a possibility, right? But why did he want to help? I mean, if him and Eddie were rivals, he shouldn't want to help him.

       "Eddie, left to go to try and find a gift shop, breakfast on table," Steve said aloud, as he wrote a note. "Smiley face? No, heart? No absolutely the fuck not," he said to himself, trying to decide whether to leave a little symbol or not. "Star? No. Anything but a star," he said. Steve, then decided, to settle for a dick. Yes, Steve Harrington, did indeed, draw a dick. "Yeah cause that's not weird," Steve said, leaving the pen on the paper as he was walking towards the door.

He had found a gift shop and was now looking around. He rounded a corner and his eye caught something. It was a stuffed animal, a lizard to be exact. It had multiple shades of green, the main two being dark green and a brighter shade of green. "That nerd'll probably love this," he remarked, grabbing the item. He continued walking around until he spotted something again. It was a necklace with a little roller coaster. The roller coaster... the ride they went on before everything happened.

"Holy shit, what time is it?" Eddie asked himself, rubbing his head. He stood up and stretched as he noticed that Steve wasn't beside him anymore. He looked down at the bedside table and saw the note written by Steve. "Is that a-, does that mean something?" Eddie asked himself, looking down and the dick drawn on the paper.  "Whatever, it's too early for this," he said again, putting the paper down. His mind immediately drifted off to this morning. Why was Steve in the same bed as him? What was he forgetting? There's no way the Steve Harrington would willingly spoon him. I mean come on, he was straight. No matter how many times he asks to kiss Eddie. It's Steve Harrington. And besides, Eddie didn't even know if he was even gay himself. And it's not like he could just ask, that'd be awkward as fuck. Especially if he ends up being straight. Which he wouldn't be surprised if he was. Why'd this have to be so... confusing?

   Steve was on his way back to the hotel. It was getting slightly hotter outside, and he did not want to sweat and mess up his hair. He honestly, for some reason couldn't wait to see Eddies reaction. Did he..? No, no he didn't like Eddie. But he knew he wasn't straight. That's what he was trying to test, right? They hadn't even spent much time actually visiting rides while they've been here. They were just making things more confusing, honestly. Maybe they could, spend tomorrow together? That's something rivals do, right? Rivals make out, and spend a lot of time together, and cuddle, and comfort each other, and buy each other stuff, and spend money on each other...right?...Shit.

"Hey freak, I'm back," Steve shouted. "Welcome Harrington!" Eddie shouted back, making not very enthusiastic "woos" and shaking his hands. "Keep it in your pants, Munson. I know people love me but let's be reasonable here," Steve joked. "I love you,"
"What?"
"Huh?"
"Anyways..." Steve said, taking out the lizard stuffed animal. "Munson get out here," Steve shouted. "The Steve Harrington? Want's me in the same room as him? I'm honored," Eddie joked. "Here," Steve handed him the lizard, making sure to not face Eddie as he handed him it. Eddie didn't say anything. He was silent. Steve had thought he hated it until he turned around to find him staring at it. His face was redder than normal, too. "Uh...I also got you this, I noticed one of your rings, the design on it was chipped," Steve handed him the necklace, rambling a little. Not even seconds later, Eddie had ran up to Steve and hugged him. "We're doing this now? Okay," Steve sort of asked, confused. "Ehm..Thanks,?" Eddie said, flustered. "There you go, Munson. Good job," Steve slightly praised, honestly making Eddie go even more red in the face.

Eddie was trying to sleep. It was very difficult after what had happened. I mean, Steve Harrington had just praised him. What the fuck was happening between them. He didn't think they were dating but neither rivals nor friends praise each other like what had happened. Why did he have to feel like this? About Steve? Eddie was now moving the little roller coaster on his necklace around with his fingers. Why did that stupid fucking pretty boy have to make Eddie obsessed as well. What was the purpose? Steve had basically every senior at Hawkins High in love with him, so why Eddie too? He didn't need Eddie. Steve did not need him.
.
.
Word count: 1067
A/N: I might be taking a day long break tomorrow to figure out some ideas for chapter seven and eight!

Extra: Ty Shit for the ideas for chapter 5 and 6 😍👊