"Fuck you, Munson."

WARNINGS: Verbal bulling, mention of drugs and smoking, swearing

Time: 11:00 AM

Location: Hawkins High; Cafeteria

"What?" Steve asked, standing outside the school. "The field trip? God you're a dumbass Steve, we are going on a field trip. In 2 days? To an amusement park? We'll be gone for a week I figured you'd know by now. We leave Monday. It's Friday?" Robin stared at him, trying to refresh his memory. "Okay so, field trip, in 2 days, 3 if you could the day we leave, and we'll be gone for a week?" Steve asked, confirming what he had heard. "I bet that freak will be devastated not being able to play his nerdy little game for a week." Steve spat, angrily. "Freak? Ohh Eddie. Eddie. The guy you're obsessed with?" Robin snorted. "I am not obsessed with him. I don't even like him. I like boobies, remember?" Steve reminded her. "Yeah well Eddie told me you sat on his dick yesterday. That's not exactly something a boobie liker would do," she joked. "Oh fuck. Did he tell anyone else about that? Shit!" Steve put his hand on his waist and the other on his forehead.

" And when I pointed it out he blu-" Eddie laughed, getting cut off. "Hey Munson! I told you not to go saying that shit to people," Steve glared, obviously pissed. "Woah, is pretty boy upset?" Eddie joked, standing up to face the other. "You know damn well I didn't mean to make it look like that freak," Steve reminded. "Well then. I guess you and your daddies money feel your reputation being threatened," Eddie guessed, tired of the bullshit going on between the two. Steve didn't say anything. He knew if he said one wrong thing everything could fall apart. "Did I touch a nerve? Woah!" Eddie laughed, putting his hands up. "I guess someone has got parent issues? I'll take a guess here and say, parents are away a lot? Makes you feel like they don't care about you, Harrington? Is that why you feed off of bimbos? For the attention they never gave?" He was right. That's exactly how Steve felt. He could feel his face start to burn from humiliation and his eyes start to water. He had to get away. He couldn't let everyone at Hawkins High see him cry. He couldn't let his reputation be ruined.

"Eddie," Dustin said, causing the leader of the club to face him. "Too far," Mike spoke up, getting a sigh out him. Eddie walked over to the bathroom, that's where he'd be right? It's the quietest place usually. Isolated from everyone. See, he knew he had gone too far. He felt a surge of guilt shoot through him as soon as he had said what he did. He would never want to hurt Steve that bad. I mean sure, Eddie knew he could be an asshole at times. They both could. But he's not a horrible person. Eddie opened the bathroom door looking for anyone he didn't want to associate with. "Steve?" He whisper-yelled, feeling guilty as all fuck. "What the fuck do you want Munson," he responded, obviously trying to hide his tears. "Could you come out man? I want to talk," Eddie sighed, rubbing his eyes. To his surprise Steve opened the stall door decently quick, but still not without a little hesitation. Eddie walked over to the other.

Fuck, why didn't he know what to say? He was usually great at comforting people. Like, always. Due to not knowing what to do, Eddie just embraced him in a hug. One where one hand was touching his hair- much to Steve's displeasure, and the other around his back. "Jesus fuck man you smell like weed," Steve laughed. "It comes with the whole "Freak of Hawkins High" thing. Get used to it." Eddie joked, patting Steves hair. "Not the hair. Hand out of my hair," Steve responded, warning him. "Sorry, got to respect a mans hair." Eddie responded, but when he moved his other arm, he decided to squeeze Steve, like you would if you were giving someone a bear hug. "Ow Jesus fuck man I can't breathe!" Steve winced. "You know you love me Harrington," Eddie laughed, loosening the hug. "Fuck you Munson." Steve said back, eyes still puffy. And they stayed like that. All the way until the bell for their next class rung.

Time: 5:24 PM

Location: Eddie's trailer

Eddie couldn't stop thinking about earlier. It was as if the memory were engraved into his mind and driving him insane. I mean sure, he was a massive dick today. It was just something about the way the other had looked, eyes all red and tears running down his cheek. Fuck, he thought the term was "ugly crier" not, "look at him cry and you'll be attracted to it". He just looked so... cute? But he felt like it was wrong. There's no way Eddie was gay...well honestly, maybe there was a chance. He never had a crush on any girls. Nor guys, but that's besides the point. But there was something special about Steve. He didn't know, honestly. There was no way the guy was gay in the slightest. If anyone was straight it would be Steve "the hair" Harrington. For fucks sake, the guy invented like a dozen make out spots. Eddie would have had to been a dumbass to think that he'd ever have any chance whatsoever with him.

"Fuck!" he shouted into a pillow. "Why the fuck is he messing with my head like this man?" Eddie asked, although there was nobody around him, he could have asked anyone and gotten any answer and he would've been fine. Got damnit, why the straightest dude ever? Of all fucking people, why did he have to gain a crush on the straightest dude ever? Of all goddamn people. Fuck, even one of the fucking popular senior kids would have been better, but Steve? Steve Harrington?

Let's just say, Eddie had a lot to think about that day.

.

.

Word count: 1010

A/N: Im taking a massive shit right now ♥