20♡; podcast

third personjune 8th, 2022

third person
june 8th, 2022

"Darlin', i don't wish you well, when you ain't with me,"
lola heard the prominent TikTok audio blare from the speaker of vinnie's phone as she stopped at a red light.

"i can't believe the one time i convince you to let me drive your car, it's solely because you needed to film a tiktok." the girl shook her head with a small giggle, looking over at him as he typed up a caption. vinnie smiled, "nah, i'm finally letting you drive cause you look hot when you're in control. having to film a tiktok was just a coincidence."

lola gasped and hit him gently on his shoulder, letting the corners of her lips turn upward when she heard him laugh. shaking her head, she pressed her foot down on the gas, seeing the traffic light was now a bright green instead of its previous devil red.

"nah, deadass, it is weird being in the passenger. i miss being able to hold your thigh while i drive," vinnie scrunched up his nose, shaking his head in disapproval. "mm, yeah, i miss that too." lola admitted, moving her free hand to intertwine their fingers, "you can drive us home."

vinnie grinned at the physical contact and brought the back of her hand up to his lips, placing a kiss directly on the center of it. he turned his head to look out the window, as "Lost" by Frank Ocean began playing over the car's radio. he slightly bopped his head on beat, smiling a little when he heard his girlfriend quietly singing along to the song.

he turned his head back to her as he began lifting his voice as well, singing the song with her. smiling a little more, lola started dancing with him, mainly moving her shoulders as she still focused on driving safely.

"Got on my buttercream silk shirt, and it's versace!" the couple sang in usion, lola laughing at vinnie's dance movies.

vinnie smiled wide. he was so happy, and he could tell she was too.

by the time the song ended, the car arrived at it's destination.

the two walked into the building, their fingers no longer linked in case a fan sees them and becomes suspicious of their physical affection.

"sorry that you have to just watch me talk to other people for an hour. gonna suck not being able to hold your hand," vinnie spoke into her ear, not in a seductive way, just because he didn't anyone else hearing his words. lola shrugged, but smiled at how much he loved having his hands around her at all times.

"nah, it's fine. i enjoy admiring you from across the room anyways, so this just gives me a free pass to do it."

vinnie had been invited to be on a podcast, owned by his friends Larri and Noah, and he was very excited to do it. he loved podcasts, and he especially loved being the talking. he felt bad about the fact that lola wouldn't be able to interact in the conversation, but he still asked her to come just so he could feel her presence in the room.