16♡; austin with ally

third personapril 6th, 2022

third person
april 6th, 2022

veondre's head rested on lola's lap as they watched Bojack Horseman on their Netflix account, the smell of incense burning in the background. lola shoved a hand full of microwave-popcorn in her mouth, touching veondre's hair every once in a while.

"you remind me of bojack, simply because of how brutally honest you are with me." veondre snorted as she watched the animated character cause havic on their television screen. lola scoffed, "i am not that brutally honest with you."

"girl, yes you are! you've never not told me what's on your mind." veondre chuckled, shaking her head. "you stay up way too late. I'm already ready for bed," lola let the words slip out of her mouth before looking down at veondre,  "i do not tell you everything that's on my mind!"

"bye, cause i literally know everything about you." veondre laughed, as lola's mouth immediately screwed shut. "oh." she mumbled, suddenly feeling a wave of guilt crash over her as she remembered her big secret.

it had been over a month since lola locked lips with vincent. 35 days. 840 hours. 50,400 minutes. 3,024,00 seconds.

and nothing had changed between them.

absolutely nothing. they still acted like the goofy best friends they were before the kiss happened. to any one that wasn't in the room that day, they'd never guess what had happened, because neither of them let it affect anything.

lola was ashamed to admit this, but it really bothered her. all the past month had proven to her, was that he didn't feel the electrifying emotions she had felt when they shared that kiss. it made her feel like an idiot.

she regretted kissing him, she truly did. because before, she could've just wondered what it'd be like for him to be hers. but now, she craved it. and that was a craving that would never satisfied.

" 'oh'?" veondre questioned, knocking lola out of her thoughts as she looked at the conflicted girl with furrowed eyebrows. "what? oh, um, nothing." lola shook her head, trying to avoid veondre's question before she began her usual interrogation routine.

"no," veondre said as she quickly sat up, repositioning herself so she sat next to lola on the couch, "what do you mean 'oh'? bitch,  what secret are you keeping from me?"

lola sighed, "you aren't gonna believe me. and it was a while ago, so just forget it."

"Lola Yesenia María Luciá Aldana, if you don't tell me whatever you've been keeping from me right fucking now, i swear to god..."