15♡; what if

third personmarch 1st, 2022

third person
march 1st, 2022

"how's minnesota? i miss you so much," avani's voice rang through the speakers as she was on facetime with lola.

"i miss you more! we definitely need to meet up when i get back. this trip has been so amazing, i missed my mama so much- i mean, she's convinced me and vinnie are dating, but other than that, it's great." lola smiled, setting her phone up on her nightstand so she can apply a face mask onto her face.

avani raised an eyebrow at the girl as she also got out her self-care supplies. the two had agreed to have a virtual-sleepover since they were hours away from each other, which included face masks, netflix, falling asleep on facetime, and of course, talking shit about people.

"you mean to tell me y'all aren't dating?"

lola let out a small huff. it was a girls night, she could be honest. "i think he may like me. i don't know why...i guess, it's just his body language and energy, you know?"

avani nodded, signaling her to continue, "and, do you like him?"

"i really can't tell. i mean like, i can't tell if i like him or just the idea of him that i have in my mind. and i don't know if i'll ever figure it out." she sighed, "i don't even know if that makes sense. i haven't really talked to anyone else about this."

"anyone? what about veondre? you guys are basically sisters." avani said as she stared at herself in the mirror, focusing on properly covering her face with the clay mask.

"me and ve haven't been the same lately. i mean, we're not mad at each other or anything, we just havent been talking all day everyday like we used to. i guess that's just what happens when one of you get a boyfr-" lola immediately cut herself off as her eyes went wide.

she almost called vinnie her boyfriend.

she subconsciously claimed vinnie has her boyfriend.

"lord...you're in deep, girl." avani giggled, "you should kiss him."

"nigga, what?!"

"okay, okay, okay, hear me out. the whole true love's kiss thing? if you don't really like him then the kiss will feel weird, but if the kiss is really good then...i think you can guess what thst means."

"man, that's that white people logic. i can't kiss him. nope, nope, no way. too weird." lola shook her head, putting her hair into a bun so it doesnt get stuck to her mask.