2♡; vinnie met a girl

third person

third person

january 11th, 2022

vinnie sighed as he laid in bed, his eyes staying on the ceiling. he had just finished filming a tiktok, a thirstrap of course, but he was oddly even more nervous than usual to post it.

he knew exactly why.

lola.

the thought of her seeing him shirtless, in bed like that, made him want to scream.

he had only met her once, but after stalking her instagram, and following her on all social-media platforms, he'd call her his 'celebrity' crush.

not to mention, he finally finished banana fish. it had been 3 days since he spoke to the girl, and he finally finished the (very good) show she recommended him.

he enjoyed the show, the only problem was how nervous he was to tell her he watched it. and, he'd probably embarass himself while asking avani for her number too.

vinnie sighed and rubbed his hands over his face before hesitantly posting the tiktok, not typing a caption.

he took two deep breaths before putting a shirt on and walking out of him room, heading down the stairs.

there sat avani, anthony, and Charli, watching netflix on the big screen while laying on the couch. all three of their heads turned towards him when he walked in, making him 10 times more nervous.

"hey, vinnie!" charli smiled sweetly at him, scooting over so he had a place to sit on the couch. "hey, char," he smiled back as he sat next to her. "so, uhh, avani," vinnie spoke up, making avani lift her head off of anthony's shoulder and raise her eyebrows.

"so, uhh, remember lola and veondre from saturday? basically, uh, i promised lola i would let her know when i finished this show she told me about, so...i need her number..." vinnie spoke softly, trying his best to keep eye contact.

charli gasped dramatically, putting her hand on her heart, "vinnie met a girl?!"

avani sat up more, an excited grin spread on her face, "holy fuck, i knew you liked her!"

anthony laughed loudly, amused at their teasing of the boy.

"n-no! i don't like her, jesus, i-i just don't wanna break my promise!" vinnie quickly stuttered, his face going red. charli giggled and sat up, crossing her legs, "alright, tell me all about her!"