the meeting

clawing at his neck he desperately tried to free himself from the clutches of a large human like figure. It's twisted malformed hands grasping onto Bendy's neck, the figure suddenly screamed in pain and let bendy go as a axe hit it in the head.

It fell down and melted into nothing but ink, he looked up to see a tall ink man standing before him. "Need a hand my lord?" He said to bendy, bendy knew exactly who the ink man was.

He was wearing overalls with ink stains all over them, and a bendy mask that was stained and bashed up while the paint was peeling off.

It was sammy, Sammy Lawrence to be exact. Bendy stood up unsteadily and walked over to Sammy, Bendy's shoulders bounced up and down and his chest raised and fell with them.

It must have been his way of laughing. Since his eternal smile was always the exact same way making it impossible for bendy to speak.

A few minutes passed and bendy was drawing in his sketchbook along with Sammy drawing slightly worse then bendy. And since bendy was a natural in drawing he was trying something new, A new style per say. He was bored of the old style, the style that joey taught him, he was trying Sammy's style.

Sure it looked like the style of the so called furry but he liked it, it was easy and fun to do.

Once he was finished he saw a figure standing in the shadows, blankly staring at him. With a warm looking smile. It was y/n he didn't know who you were but he looked happy to see you, he stood up and as he did so you can away from him in fear and shock of the big inky demon.

"It's ok my lord i am sure he will return" Said Sammy with a smile under his mask, 'but they were so handsome and i just love their face, I want them to be mine' he quickly scribbled in his sketchbook. "I see my lord but they are scared of you how will you do so?" Said Sammy, 'i will be friendly to them in hopes of becoming friends then we will get closer' he wrote, "I see my lord" said Sammy.