Chapter 2

ZANE P.O.V.~

I open my eyes to see that it was still dark outside and that everyone else was still sleeping. I woke up because of Jay snoring so loudly. I don't even know how the others can sleep.

"Jeez." I said in a whisper to myself. "Jay can never keep his mouth shut, even when sleeping." I look over at him. Jay's left arm was hanging over the side of the top bunk and his head is facing towards the wall.

Then I look at Cole on the bottom bunk under Jay. Cole looks so peaceful sleeping. When I thought about it, I blushed a bright red. Good thing nobody was awake.

After that I check the time. I was a little surprised. "It's only 5:15 a.m. Why did Jay have to wake me up at this hour."

I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't, so I gave up and got up out of bed. I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

As I was getting a glass of water, I heard someone.

"Well, look who's up."

SENSEI WU P.O.V.~

"Well, look who's up." I said to Zane. Zane jumped and turned around quickly."Oh... it's just you Sensei. you frightened me."

"I'm sorry I did." I said. "What are you doing up so early in the morning? I thought you were sleeping."

"Well I was sleeping, but Jay's loud snoring woke me up. Um.... may I ask what you are doing up Sensei?"

"Ah, yes." I said. "Sometimes I just wake up and can't go back to sleep, that's all."

"Oh,ok." Said Zane.

COLE P.O.V.~

I was sleeping until someone poked me in the shoulders.

"Cole? Are you awake?" It was Lloyd.

"Hmph." I mumbled. "You have to get up now Cole. we have to train. Plus it's time for breakfast. Zane made pancakes!" Lloyd said cheerfully.

"Alright." I said. "I'm coming." After I said that Lloyd ran out of the room to probably go eat his pancakes.

"Zane always does make the best pancakes." I said to myself. I got dressed and went out to eat.

JAY P.O.V.~

A few minutes after Lloyd came out to eat his pancakes, Cole came after him.

"Hi Cole." I said

"Hi Jay."

After that Cole sat by Zane. To me they are the best of friends. That they have a really special bond. I was eating Zane's amazing pancakes while thinking about it.

After breakfast was done and everybody got cleaned up, we had to go and train for a little while. We became really tired after training that we could barely stand up straight. We all decided to play video games again. We usually play video games after training to help keep our minds off things.

ZANE P.O.V.~

We went into our video game room as usual. I sat to the left of Cole. I tried not to blush while sitting by him.

"Hey Zane, you look a little red in the face." Cole stated.

I blushed an even brighter red. I could feel it because my face was getting hotter by the second.

"I... um... well since we have been training my face got all red because I'm hot."

"Oh, right. Ya that makes sense." Said Cole.

I was so relieved that Cole believed me instead of thinking I was blushing because of him which I really was.

Jay and Lloyd played video games while the rest of us watched, but after a while we started to switch. One game we had to have teams. Cole and I were a team for every round in the game. To me it was one of the best video game times ever.