You Can't Run From Me Forever

Blake’s POV

“Alright, you two will be sharing a room. We are going to have the hotel ‘accidentally’ leak that you two were staying in one room.” Scooter explained as we entered the extravagant hotel lobby. He ended up flying in with Carin and Pattie because they wanted a vacation as well.

“Really?” I asked, slightly shocked. Everyone nodded nonchalantly.

“You have 20 minutes to get to your room and get changed to go to the beach. Don’t be late!” Scooter said while handing Justin our room key. A bell boy started walking towards an elevator with our bags and Justin and I followed closely behind.

We reached our hotel room and the bell boy left our suitcases by the door. Justin gave him a $10 bill and closed the door after him. I started dragging my suitcase further into the room so I could dig through it to find beach clothes. Justin lightly chuckled at the sight of me trying to pick up my heavy bag and put it on the bed before he walked over and effortlessly picked it up and set it on the bed.

“Thanks Mr. Strong Man!” I giggled sarcastically.

“No problem.” Justin said with a wink. My hands immediately started digging through the suitcase to find the 10 bathing suits I had packed. I literally just dumped my entire closet into this suitcase and I was majorly regretting my decision now. I pulled out multicolored bottoms with bows on the sides. Now if only I could find the matching top. I kept digging as Justin immerged from the bathroom in his swim trunks and sunglasses.

“Ugh!” I let out a groan of frustration as I continued to search for the top part of my bathing suit.

“Having trouble?” Justin asked when he stood right next to me by the bed.

“Yes. I can’t find my swim suit top to match these bottoms. And I literally have 10 minutes before I have to go act like I’m having the time of my life with my fake boyfriend just to earn a paycheck so I can stay away from my parents and my sucky life.” I said in one huge breath. Justin stood with his mouth slightly open, completely in shock.

“Blake, please, don’t think about it like that.”

“How can I not?” I snapped back.

“Just pretend they aren’t there. Just pretend it’s just you and me, just having fun. Please, I don’t want you being upset about this. I know it’s not conventional, but unfortunately, it’s what we have to do.” Justin said slowly and caringly. I felt my body relax and I let out a big breath that I had been holding in.

“I know. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have snapped at you.” I said apologetically with a small smile playing on my lips while I looked up at Justin.

“Don’t apologize. I get it.” Justin responded while looking me deep in the eyes. We held each others gaze for a few drawn out seconds before he broke eye contact to put his hand in my suitcase. “Here is the top.” Justin said when he pulled out the bikini top that matched the bottoms.

“How did you find those?” I asked.

“I’m cool like that.” Justin replied with a smirk which made me let out a small laugh. “I’m going to find Scooter to tell him we are almost ready. Take your time though, no rush.” Justin explained before turning to exit the room to walk across the hall to Scooter and Carin’s room.

I grabbed my bikini, a pair of shorts, and a flowy shirt. I striped myself naked before sliding into my swim suit. After wiggling into the short shorts and pulling the top on, I was fully dressed and I headed towards the bathroom to fix my appearance. My hair was messy and curly from the traveling I had done. I ran a brush through it and it looked effortlessly beautiful afterwards. After swiping a coat of mascara on my lashes, I grabbed my sunglasses, flip flops, and towel before walking out the door and knocking on Scooter’s.