Proceed

I huff as I put my hands over my pregnant belly.

I couldn't remember when we had left this place, my home.

But I now know that my step mother was frozen in time, my brother is in a medically induced coma, my father is no where to be found, and no one had noticed I was missing.

I walk over to the mirror on my dresser and look at myself.

I don't know how to react anymore to seeing my belly. It's bigger, like it's growing every second. I pull my shirt up over my belly and bring my hands to it.

Then I look up, seeing the bruises on my throat and chest.

Suddenly I feel the room chill, and the lights flicker.

I jump, knowing that was a sign that Belial was near.

"My love.."I hear his voice in my head and gasp.

"I cannot be with you now, my love..."he says.

Suddenly, I feel hands on my waist and I jump, looking down and not seeing anything.

The feeling of his hands travel from my waist to my pregnant belly.

"But from here, I can still express my love for you."It felt as if his lips were right against my ear.

My breathing hitches as his hands move up to my breasts, and I feel kisses against my neck.

I moan slightly as I feel him lean my head to the side a bit, passionately kissing my neck.

"Belial i-i can-"I whimper.

"You can feel me here?"I feel a smile against my neck and a pressure against my clit.

I only nod.

"Oh, how I've missed you puppy."he says in his echoey smoothe voice.

My breathing hitches as I watch in the mirror. The hem of my shirt being slowly lifted by the invisible force.

My lips quiver as my shirt is pulled over my breasts, and I feel the hands instantly move to them.

I hiss at the sensitivity. I hear him chuckle against my neck.

"So sensitive, puppy. All my hard work has paid off."he says, pinching my nipple between his fingers and causing me to cry out and shake.

"I could tell you always enjoyed it most when I focused here."I then feel lips connect to my breast and I hiss, almost trying to pull away as he sucks.

I release a shakey moan as I suddenly feel his claws interlock with my fingers.

"You also liked when I played with you here.."I beg to feel his forked tongue toying with my clit while another one continues to lap at my breasts.

I shake and groan as I look up. How did he do that? 2 mouths? My mind was clouded and foggy from the pleasure and I moan as my eyes roll back.

Suddenly, I'm lifted into the air and I gasp, looking down and seeing my feet dangling.

....

Ace walks into the home and groans at the pain in his eyes. He wasn't used to being in the human world for so long.

The light hurt his eyes.

He sets the groceries down on the counter and then heads up the stairs. He walks up to Alice's room and then knocks.

She doesn't respond so he slowly opens the door. He gasps once he sees her.

Her eyes were white, her mouth agape as she was floating in mid air, naked.

He closes the door, knowing that meant Belial was there, even if he wasn't.

He huffs as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"We're never going to get this done."he huffs.

Let's make a dealजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें