Little Alice

Warning, this part has certain themes of abuse.

Alice..

I whimper, squirming as I attempt to get away from him.

He had attached his mouth to my heat, tonguing at my clitoris and sending mixed jolts of electricity throughout my body.

I had never felt something so strange. Even though I wanted to get away from him so eagerly, the pleasure he was sending throughout my body was intense, interesting.

Although I was sinning, and miserable, but this was pleasure I didn't want to stop.

My hips jolt with each flick of his forked tongue, and he holds me firmly in place as he continues his assult.

"Please! P-please!"I beg.

He doesn't respond, wrapping his lips around my clitoris and then tonguing it again.

I whimper as my body shakes against him, and I begin to feel something building up inside me.

"Stop! Stop!"I beg, gripping the sheets below me.

He continues getting more aggressive as a result of my whimpering. My body shakes aggressively, and I feel as though I'm about to come undone.

I cry out as my hips jolt, and I feel surges of pleasure more intense than I had ever felt shoot through my body.

My hips buck up, and I feel my heat throbbing as he slowly pulls away from it.

"Messy puppy."he says, pressing a finger against my sensitive clit and I jump, whimpering at the oversensitivity.

"N-no more, please."I whimper.

"Was that your first puppy? How was it?"he asks as I cry, turning away from him.

"Ali I brought you-"my step brother comes into the room and gasps.

The creature above me snaps his head towards Chris and grows a malevolent look.

The door slams closed behind Christopher and he jumps, but cannot scream.

"Hello child."he says before lifting himself off of me.

"N-no, don't hurt him"my voice was nearly a whisper.

His bones crack as he stands up straight to his full height.

"Wh-wh-wh-"Christopher stutters.

"What am I?"he ask, taking a taunting step closer to my brother.

"I go by many names. Satan. Lucifer. Belial. Kayne. Defiler. But, in my human form, I simply go by Stephen."he takes another step closer to my brother, who was glued to the floor.

He then grips my brother's throat, and picks him up.

"No!"I whine.

"I don't like children."

"St-stop!"I beg.

He slowly looks back at me, smiling. My brother, who seemed to be losing consciousness, gargles out a few  intangible words before he's dropped, unconscious.

I whimper as he walks over to the right side of my bed, kneeling down besides me.

"Why are you upset, puppy? Isn't this what you wanted?"he asks with a sinister smile.

"No"I cry it out in syllables.

"Then why did you accept?"he chuckles pulling my hospital gown down to examine my injured breast.

"Please-no more!"I beg.

"Poor puppy. Still so innocent."he says.

"Corrupting you will be a challenge."he says, using his thumb to pull my lips apart.

Then, his black tongue slips out to lick a stripe across my lips.

"Breaking you, on the other hand. Will be easy."

He then dips down, disappearing under the bed.

The doctor enters the room, seeing my face red with tears and my brother unconscious on the ground.

"Oh goodness, what happened here?"

....

N/pov

Alice walks with her father, back into the house. They careful walk upstairs, her brother staying as far away from Alice as possible.

Father Mitchell eases Alice into her bed, helping her get comfortable.

He then takes a seat in the chair next to her bed.

"Alice, tell me what happened?"he says.

Alice stays quiet.

"I told you there was someone in here papa."she says softly.

"Honey, there wasn't anyone here."he says.

"Of course you don't believe me."Alice  says.

"Ali.."he huffs.

"Tell me about mama."she demands.

He huffs.

"What about her love?"he says.

"Was she a nun when you guys met?"she asks.

"No, we met in secondary school. She wanted to be a painter."he says.

"But what was her religion?"she asks.

"That's not important Alice."her father says as he stands.

"But papa-"she was cut off by him.

"I'll get you some ice."

He leaves the room, making Alice shake her head.

"Dear puppy. No one ever fills you in, do they."his voice comes from beside her.

She huffs as she begins to cry again.

"What do you want from me?"she whines.

"I've already told you what I want. To corrupt you."he says.

"Why me?"she sniffles.

"The opportunity presented itself."he chuckles, making Alice whimper.

"Little Alice in wonderland. You should enjoy this. Think about it."he grips her face and pulls it towards himself.

"What better way to rebel against your father, then to lay with the devil himself."he smiles.

Alice pulls her face from his grip.

"I..will never worship you."Alice says

He lets out a devilish chuckle.

"I own you. You don't have to worship me. In fact..."he says before pressing his lips to her ear.

"I like it when you struggle."

......