Breaking you will be easy

Warning, this part has certain themes of abuse.

N/pov

Alice sits quietly at the dinner table. Her family gawking at her, especially her brother.

"Alice, you've hardly touched your food."Mitchell says.

"I'm not hungry papa."she says weakly.

Her father could tell she was tired. Stressed and pale.

"Is something troubling you?"he asks.

She shakes her head, or more like her head shook, as if she wasn't in control.

"May I be excused?"she asks softly.

"Of course darling."her father huffs.

She stands and leaves the room. Her father huffs again, setting his utensils down.

"What's wrong dear?"his wife asks.

He shakes his head.

"I just feel like I'm losing my little girl is all."Mitchell says.

"She's not going anywhere love."she chuckles.

....

Alice

I huff as I gently press my knees to my chest. I try to stay awake, not trusting myself to.

Suddenly I feel the bed dip. I jump, looking up to see nothing. My breathing hitches as I stand up from the bed, watching my back as I walk towards the door.

Then the door slams closed and I jump again before running to the door and attempting to pull the door open.

"Papa!"I call.

"They can't hear you love."

I whimper, tugging at the door.

"You'll grow used to this, puppy."he says, his hands gripping my shoulders and pulling me away from the door.

"No more!"I beg, trying to pull from him.

He instantly grips my throat, pulling me against him and nearly suffocating me.

"You are mine, puppy. You should know better than to refuse me by now. I'll have to teach you a lesson."he says angrily.

He then throws me to the ground, and I land on my back. I wheeze, my hands crossing over my chest as I try to get back the wind that was knocked out of me.

Then, my arms are forced apart again.

"No! Pl-"my voice was stricken from me, and I could no longer make a sound.

"Poor puppy."he says as he kneels down to me.

"This wouldn't be happening if you weren't so innocent."he says as he begins tugging my shirt from where it was tucked in my shirt.

He then rips open my shirt, making buttons fly all around the room.

I begin crying as he eyes my bandaged breast. He grips the end of the bandage gently before ripping it off swiftly.

I wince, whining in silence.

"So tender here, puppy."he presses a finger against my nipple and I wince, attempting to pull away from him.

"Shhh."he says, pinching the bud between his thumb and pointer.

I shake, my back arching as I whine from the oversensitivity. He then brings his head down, attaching his lips to my breasts.

I cry out, unsuccessfully, my body shaking as he puckers his lips against my breast, pulling back a bit before sucking it more into his mouth.

The more I try to move my arms the more tired I get, the more I begin to not be able to resist.

He pulls away from my breast with a puckering sound and I wince.

"Little puppy. Poor thing."he says as he opens my legs.

I begin to squirm as I see him adjusting himself. Then he grips the hem of my underwear as he pushes my skirt up.

No. This can't happen. I attempt to call out for my father, trying to close my legs.

I pray as I cry, reaching out of my rosary. He chuckles as he pulls my underwear down. He tosses them over his shoulder and wiggles his hips between my legs.

"Relax love. It'll hurt if you don't."he smiles before leaning down and pressing his lips against mine.

My first kiss. Stolen by the devil. I feel something pressing against my opening, and I clench my eyes closed, tears falling from then.

He aggressively thrusts himself in, pushing his full length into me.

My back arches, and I shake from the pain it brought.

"Oh, puppy."he smiles.

I clench my fists, not being able to move. I bite the inside of my cheek as he grips my hips, digging his claws into the flesh as he begins thrusting.

"Feel it puppy, focus."he demands as he falls over me, burying himself deeper till I cry out.

"Humans are so soft. Fragile little things."he says, groping my injured breast as he pulls out and slamming back in.

He presses his thumb against my throat.

"I want to hear your voice."he smiles.

He slams into me again and I whimper out, suddenly regaining mobility in my arms in legs.

I squirm as he continues his assult, batting, and scratching at his hands and arms and attempting to kick him away.

He grunts, smiling as he thrusts into me. My mind was filling with all sorts of awful thoughts.

What if I get pregnant? How would I explain that to my father? Why...why does it feel good?

I begin to pray again, sobbing as he leans down to my abused breast, taking it into his mouth.

I pull his hair, pulling his horns to try and get him off me.

"Easy puppy. Be a good pet."he says.

I whine again, begining to feel the same build up from the hospital the previous evening.

I pray out loud as he grips my throat.

He leans down to my ear as I pray.

"God can't hear you when I'm here."he says before thrusting once more, aggressively and causing me to release myself.

He adds more pressure in my throat as my back arches and I feel his seed spill into me.

I cry out, disgusted with myself as he pulls out of me, and I turn to the side as I sob.

"How was your first time, puppy?"he asks softly.

I whimper, not responding.

He chuckles as he stood up.

"Not so innocent anymore, puppy."