Nine white roses...

"Mikey must have been the one to put 'em..." He mumbled to himself, placing his own set of flowers down and bringing his hands together in the form of offering a prayer.

He closed his eyes and prayed silently. Once he was done, he made sure to push away any outgrowths of trees or such, any thing that might hide away your grave.

Making a mental note to clean your grave tomorrow, he began to tell you about his day, "Hey, [Name]... How's it goin'?" He grinned before seating himself in front of the grave.

"I see Mikey finally came over today... Actually, he's waiting for me out the cemetery right now, so I probably won't be able to talk as long as usual... But in case you're wondering, my day was pretty good!! Uh, I gave some of the ladies at the brothel, a massage... I swear, they get carried away sometimes..."

He mumbled under his breath and fixed his scarf, "Also, I made some extra cash since the old man gave me a tip for helping the ladies. With that, I got to eat a plate full of hot curry before coming here, so that's a plus, haha..."

His laughter was short, and quick to die down. After he stopped, all that was heard was the quiet rustling of leaves as air rushed through their gaps.

Perhaps he was crying, or maybe it was the cold air, but Ken found himself sniffling slightly. Covering his face with his hands, he pressed on his eyelids and snapped them back open, "Well, I need to go now... Mikey's waiting outside... Bye, [Name]!!" He bowed once and began to slowly walk away.

-----

Izana wasn't a person who listened to people quite frequently.

So when Inui Seishu asked him to meet up, he really contemplated his decision. But it's not like he had anything else to do, so he sat perched on one of the ruins of the abandoned building in the area. Hair slicked back, he was seen sporting baggy clothing with his signature earrings dangling from his earlobes. He leaned over slightly and shifted in his position.

He felt uncomfortable.

For some reason, a heavy feeling was residing in his chest and he didn't like it one bit.

Inui was running late after calling the tanned boy himself...

With a sigh, he was about to get up and leave, but stopped when he spotted the blonde walking over with a grim look.

There were stray tears that clung onto his cheeks, even resting upon his scar. When he finally reached the building, the scarred boy leaned against the metal and stared at the floor.

He slowly slid down while keeping his gaze on the floor, not looking up even once to meet Izana's eyes, "Are you gonna tell me what's wrong or should I beat it out of you?" The older boy demanded but the blonde kept his gaze low.

Inui kept his eyes on his shaking hands, gripping onto them so he didn't shiver like a leaf. With a deep breath, he finally gathered his courage to look at Izana and the purple eyed boy's uneasiness only increased.

"Spit it ou-" Izan was cut off by the younger male, "Shinichirō-kun... was attacked in his shop four months ago..." His words made the breathing of the other hitch.

As much as he tried to pretend that he hated Shinichirō from the bottom of his heart, he couldn't help his heart from skipping a beat, "And?" He pressed, making Inui return his gaze to the floor.

Tears began to flow down his scarred cheek, sniffles echoing through the empty building, "Do you... know someone of the name [Last Name][Male Name]?" A scoff left Izana's lips almost naturally, "What of him?"