"Why are you shouting" Arnav looked at his girlfriend who is ready to kill him any minute
And rolled his eyes at his over dramatic girlfriend.

"YOU ARE ASKING ME WHY AM I SHOUTING", calming down herself counting to ten backwards she look at her boyfriend she learnt it because this guy loves pushing her buttons so this is what she do everytime he make her go insane.
"Why did you told your parents what happened suddenly??"
Khushi asked getting nervous in this cold weather she can feel herself sweating damm her sleep went to another planet this guy will make her go mad for sure.

"I just did, I didn't want to lie to them about us anymore, I told them you are not Di's friend but my girlfriend "Arnav said remembering his parents reaction they didn't reacted actually that was more scary he told them a week ago they asked him to bring her home that's it after that everything was normal no reaction whatsoever he was expecting he knows his parents are open but they hate it when he and his sister lie to them so here he is taking her home.

Khushi get dumbfounded hearing that,she remembered he once told her his parents are calm and cool but they don't like these things to be more honest they don't like the culture here in London,he himself told her he wants time to settle down first he wants to make his parents proud then he will tell them about them but now without a warning he is unpredictable "

"What if they don't like me???" Khushi asked she is scared she can feel goosebumps on her skin

"They will"Arnav said as he stopped the taxi and both of them get in.

"What do you mean they will ,what if they don't???", Khushi asked dreading for the outcome.

They will,Maa already likes you,you even came with us for the holidays my dad like you too don't worry", Arnav said as he hugged her sideways he himself is scared whom is he kidding.

"Yeah they like their daughters friend not their son's girlfriend" Khushi said remembering his over possessive mother she is a sweet lady too beautiful, herself being in the glamor industry she had seen beautiful girls but her boyfriend's mother is too beautiful she is natural then she look down at herself,"damm she is nowhere near her,she gets jealous in this age she is so pretty how would she be when she was hers age no wonder there parents had an arranged marriage her father is good looking but his mother is a beauty. His father is a strict man,man of morals.
She always gets scared looking at him like he knows everything he always carries an authoritative aura around himself no wonder Arnav gets that trait from him,", thinking of their reaction Arnav look at Khushi to see her gulping down nervously he himself don't know how to console her he is scared too if he is scared of anyone or anything it's his parents reaction, looking at her face he squeeze her hand ,"everything will be fine trust me, I will never leave you, than looking at her face,"I can't promise as each one ended up in disaster hearing which Khushi started laughing as she laid her head on his shoulder " a teardrop rolled by her cheek she didn't want to lose him,

It was one hell of a journey to him and he is sure Heller if that's a word for her he was not a good boyfriend, he loves her ,always did but he messed up big time thankfully she forgave him.
Now they are on their way to meet his parents he is sure his sister will support him after all she loves Khushi a lot she helped him a lot.
He just wants his parents approval he didn't even know if his parents are disappointed or not they are not saying anything they are neutral like nothing happened but he is sure something is definitely gonna happen.
He won't leave Khushi for sure in all this even if they ask for it he will prove their worth to them so they themselves agree.

Arnav kissing her head went down the memory lane how they met,how in the wonderland they both went mad!!!!

Beginning