What Chu Yunyan is cultivating now is the way of life.

The way of life is connected with the vitality. At first, he didn't pay attention to it. He only cultivated the way of self, and the natural spiritual energy was absorbed by himself. After one month of cultivation, Feng Xiao suddenly reminded him that when Chu Yunyan was cultivating, he began to let the spiritual energy surround him. The whole Heming Mountain turned around for a week, then returned to his body, and then came out of his body, and walked around Heming Mountain... and so on three times.

And after Chu Yunyan had practiced like this for a year, there was already a sea of ​​green and flowers on Heming Mountain.

On Heming Mountain, which was originally barren, countless spiritual plants and spiritual flowers have already grown.

The natural formation that Chu Yunyan was going to arrange was generated immediately, and because the vitality provided by Chu Yunyan was too powerful, the natural formation was more powerful than he imagined; Lingzhi Lingcao Linghua also grows extremely well.

The spirit bees on the mountain came by themselves, except that the two bought them from outside the mountain.

Spiritual honey is rare, but the two have collected a lot of spiritual honey.

Of course, in addition to spirit bees, there are also many small spirit beasts on the mountain running towards Heming Mountain.

Maybe there are also high-level monsters running up the mountain, but there is a natural formation on Heming Mountain. Those high-level monsters are too intelligent, and they are obviously isolated by the formation.

Chu Yunyan wasn't surprised that his practice was special.

In the apocalypse, he was only groping for cultivation based on his instincts, and he was still able to cultivate to that level. Now, he has the best exercises, so naturally he can only be stronger.

When Chu Yunyan's exercises are practiced alone, they can unintentionally cause the surrounding spiritual plants to grow rapidly. When he deliberately uses the vitality skills-well, it is actually a kind of cultivation technique, especially when the skills are spawned, he can naturally get more years of spiritual planting.

So Chu Yunyan suddenly wanted to make alchemy, but found that he did not have the immortal root of the fire element, and when he couldn't make alchemy when there was no ground fire, he could only start to train a cultivation technique, and constantly produce a large number of spiritual plants. Then, after waiting for himself to find the ground fire, he began to try alchemy.

Of course, Chu Yunyan not only produced a large number of spiritual plants suitable for alchemy, but also produced a large number of spiritual flowers and fruits suitable for brewing honey and wine. There is no need to say more about the use of the former. In the case of the latter, Chu Yunyan keeps some of the nectar and spirit wine brewed from the low-level spiritual plants for his own use, and some of them are put away for good life, and he plans to sell them after he leaves here in the future; Of the spirit honey and spirit wine brewed from the spirit plant spirit flower, Chu Yunyan planned to pick out a part of the good ones and keep it for his Feng Xiao, and keep the other part and sell it when there is a good time in the future. - Of course, if there is no chance, it will be left to his Feng Xiao, and Chu Yunyan is also very willing.

So, in the past ten years, Chu Yunyan has been promoted to the foundation-building stage, and the spirit bees that have been proliferating and attracted have brewed 3,000 altars of Hundred Flowers Nectar in each of the Qi-training and Foundation-building stages. There are a thousand altars that can be drunk during the foundation-building period, and there are thousands of altars of other types of spiritual honey.