Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Interstellar first red VS local tyrant prince gold main powder 03

Because the two little nurses praised Chu Yunyan on the Interstellar.com, someone on the Interstellar.com simply smashed Chu Yunyan upside down, and stupefiedly posted the Weibo that Chu Yunyan had only used once. And under Weibo, he mocked Chu Yunyan presumptively.

If it was just because of the little nurse, maybe those people would just laugh at Chu Yunyan for a little while, and then go to pay attention to the things that are more worthy of their attention.

But Chu Yunyan took a very, very wild nickname.

Goblin from a thousand years ago.

Mouth!

What are you kidding? How can a little goblin be so holy, so great, and so holy, that a mere mortal can blaspheme?

If Chu Yunyan was a little more handsome, maybe they would forgive Chu Yunyan for Yan's sake.

but! Yes!

They looked left and right, looked up and down, took out the picture of Chu Yunyan's head, enlarged it and enlarged it, but they couldn't see the cowardly fifteen-year-old boy who only lowered his head and wore black-rimmed glasses. What is there, baby, worthy of the great title of "little leprechaun"!

Clearly an ugly bastard!

Although the appearance of the original body is not that ugly, the nickname of the original body that can't stand it really made everyone angry.

Goblin?

Even they themselves did not dare to call themselves by such a sacred title, why would a person with such an ordinary appearance that he dared not raise his head? Even if you live a thousand years, what's the big deal? Where is it worthy of the great title of goblin?

So, when Chu Yunyan posted the second Weibo, he found that he had 100,000 black fans without realizing it, and these 100,000 black fans were sparing no effort in his Weibo below satirized him and scolded him.

Chu Yunyan: "..." The

original title of "little goblin", which used to be particularly speechless, has become such a powerful title in Interstellar.

He was really speechless about it.

Chu Yunyan took a deep breath. He originally planned to post the orchids he planned to sell on Weibo and forums, and then he bought the orchids on Weibo, and then put up an email to let people contact him to buy orchids.

But now it seems that his plan will definitely not work. Because with the energy of his 100,000 black fans, as soon as his mailbox is hung up, it is estimated that a large number of people will rush into his mailbox to call him ugly.

Chu Yunyan's flowers have not been sold yet, and the equipment for becoming an internet celebrity has not been bought yet. For the time being, he doesn't want to hang up his photos immediately.

Of course, in the current situation, if he replaces the original avatar photo, it is estimated that he will attract more black fans, and the situation will be worse.

Chu Yunyan's brows twitched, and after a while, she could only go to the interstellar Taobao.com, open a shop, and put three pots of famous orchids in the auction area. The low price is yet to be determined. In the general sales area, potted fruits such as grapes, blueberries, mulberries, strawberries, etc., as well as some potted plants suitable for interior decoration, etc. are hung up. After each pot is priced at 1,000 Interstellar Coins, the link to the online store is posted on Weibo. After receiving the news that someone has purchased, the robot is responsible for packing the items and contacting the robot responsible for delivery to pick up the goods.