Chapter 26

Chapter 26 The Master of the Demon Sect and His No. 1 Black Fan of Martial Arts 15

For two years, Chu Yunyan had gained something from the magic coach, and Wu Ye had earned something on the top of the snowy mountain.

The inner strength that Wu Ye practiced was originally related to the cold. It's just that the cold air enters the body, and it is already tormented. The head of Tianshan sympathizes with his grandson, and he feels that as the head of Tianshan, he can completely protect his grandson and can let his grandson slowly cultivate in the cold Tianshan, although Time has slowed down a bit, but it is not harmful to the body, and it is much easier.

Wu Ye also knew his grandfather's worries, and he didn't feel that he was too old to use too violent means to force his internal strength to increase greatly.

And Wu Ye had been following his sweetheart a few years ago, and naturally he didn't have time to go to the top of the snow-capped mountains in the north to practice qigong.

But since what happened two years ago, Wuye can no longer endure the pain of losing his sweetheart, so he ran to the top of the snow mountain in the north, and began to use the cold air on the top of the snow mountain to cultivate the unique top-level internal strength of the Tianshan Mountains - Xuesha achievement.

Xuesha Gong practice is extremely painful and tormenting, but the benefits are also obvious - one year of Xuesha Gong practice is equivalent to ten years of ordinary practice.

This also means that after Wu Ye has practiced the exercises for two years in the icy and cold land on the top of the snow mountain, he has gained twenty years of internal strength.

Wuye Xuesha succeeded, and then went down the mountain.

When he came down the mountain, within three feet of his body, the icy cold air was as real. However, this is also the flaw in the quick success of Xue Sha Gong.

Wu Ye naturally didn't care about those. He went down to the snowy mountain, and immediately went to find those people that his Yunlang had made friends with, and widely posted hero posts, and wanted to go to the Heyun Mountain Demon Sect together with the heroes of the world, and send his cloud. Lang, take it back again!

After all, Chu Yunyan has done a lot of good deeds, and he intends to make a lot of friends. Two years ago, he won the two leaders of the first in martial arts and the first in medicine, and now the leader is still the grandson of Tianshan Sect Leader Wu Wu. Ye, there are many people on the rivers and lakes rushing to come, vowing to advance and retreat with Wu Ye.

As for those who are not in the rivers and lakes, their people can't go to the magic sect, but they can also donate money and goods from their families and send them to Wuye to win people's hearts and go to rescue Chu Yunyan.

And Wuye still remembers the words of the demon leader Yan Wujiu two years ago, when he let his Yunlang and the little devil Yan Shishi together, and Wuye was also worried that his Yunlang would be in two years. After that, he suddenly wanted to go back on his words, so... he changed the name of the team that rescued Chu Yunyan to a "pleasant" name - go to Heyun Mountain and marry his sweetheart!

People from all corners of the world: "..."

This young man without leaves seems to be shaved and wearing a monk's robe? It seems that you still refuse to eat meat or drink? Even if he never hangs under that temple, he still behaves like this. In the eyes of outsiders, isn't he a serious monk who practices asceticism?

Since they are ascetic monks and have a friend, they will naturally understand; if they are willing to go through fire and water for their friends, of course, they will also be able to understand; however, looking at the leafless monk in white robes, he stands there with an expressionless face to observe the "wedding ceremony". With the appearance of "Shanzi", all the Jianghu people couldn't help but start twitching at the corners of their mouths.