Chapter 34

Chapter 34. Rebel. Prince Omega and his double-sided duke fans 04

After all, Chu Yunyan lived more than two lifetimes, and he was facing the person he knew and loved the most-even if Duke Percy didn't remember anything, Duke Percy was his little phoenix after all. So, in the final analysis, with the same nature as his little phoenix, Chu Yunyan wanted to convince him that although it took a long time, he finally succeeded in making Duke Percy shake.

"Supporting you as emperor is not much different from supporting other brothers in your family as emperors. For the Percy family, there is not much difference." Duke Percy is now well-dressed and his hair is neatly groomed. His chin, blue eyes squinted at the little prince who was regarded as an abandoned child in front of him, and even his voice was full of indescribable arrogance, "If the Percy family supports others, the benefits I can get will be more than supporting you. More."

"So, I think if you need the support of the Percy family, you must show more sincerity." In an

instant, the clean and arrogant Duke Percy has regained the initiative. in hand.

Chu Yunyan: "..." Whether it was Ye Xiao, who was all about making him famous at first, or the little prince Murong Xu in the interstellar era, or the little monk in the martial arts world, the incarnation of the little phoenix at that time was all from the very beginning. If he likes him, this also leads to his little phoenix not showing a high IQ in front of him at first, let alone deliberately embarrassing him...

Even if the last life Wuye hated Yan Shiqi, in fact It's just embarrassed and angry, and there is no great malice.

But the arrogant Duke Percy in front of him...

Chu Yunyan raised his eyes and looked at him seriously for a while, and soon determined that the Duke Percy in front of him, or the entire royal family of the empire, had a great deal of love for him. Great alert.

The imperial family of the empire has suppressed the Percy family for too long, and Duke Percy is not willing to believe him easily - after all, even if he succeeds in rebelling and becomes emperor in the future, as the first person in the empire, will he still be worried about the great wealth of his family? What bad thoughts did the Percy family have to continue suppressing the Percy family?

Duke Percy's vigilance was justified.

Chu Yunyan sighed silently in his heart, feeling that this arrogant duke in front of him seemed to be very difficult to win-speaking of which, he should be able to pursue success and make this duke like him again... right?

He thought for a while in silence, then cleared his throat, quickly straightened out the thoughts in his mind, and then opened his mouth to tell the sincerity that he could show to the person in front of him.

At the end, he saw the more dignified and contemplative face of the person in front of him, thought for a while, and then continued: "If you agree, then, after I personally test to relieve the omega's estrus period, I can solve it for your father first. This trouble. I think, Ling Zun has been troubled by this for a long time. He should hope to get rid of his troubles soon, and he should also hope to see other omegas no longer suffer from being forcibly marked like him, and then have to deal with The person who marked him lived through such a tragedy. In addition, in the omega of the empire, there are many people who can compete with the alpha mentally. With their ability, they may not be able to fight with their physique. However, in person or in person Auxiliary stance mechs, they must be able to resist the Zerg for the empire. And then, I am also willing to go to the battlefield in person to defend the family and defend the country and resist the Zerg!"