Chapter 44

Chapter 44. Rebel. Prince Omega and his double-faced duke fans 14

After Chu Yunyan's video was posted, the omegas who had solved the problem of estrus also posted videos or pictures.

Those who have been married and divorced have directly posted their divorce certificates; those who have not yet been able to get divorced have posted their separation certificates; those who have not been married yet, some are bold, just like Chu Yunyan, Picked or deliberately pulled an alpha randomly, and was bitten in the video to prove that he really got rid of the estrus period; some of them are peaceful, but they have just proved it in several different hospitals. I really didn't get in the way of the estrus period; there were two omegas who went directly to get the marriage certificate... Of course, they were originally in love, but because of the estrus period, the two of them were not only touching their hands, Kissed a few times, but no one else dared to do it. But now, their estrus period is gone, and they won't be marked and controlled by any alpha. Naturally, they can do whatever they want. They directly communicated deeply, and then they got the certificate.

All the people who saw the news on Interstellar were in an uproar.

Although they had seen the news about the release of the estrus period before, but they had never seen it with their own eyes, so they were naturally puzzled. Moreover, it was the little prince who changed from beta to omega who released the news. Many people muttered in their hearts, thinking that this news was just an attempt by the little prince to compete for the position of the crown prince, so this news was released. Waiting for this news to be exposed, the little prince directly released the news, saying that this is different from person to person, and the little prince's own well-being does not mean that others are well.

--Don't all those royal family members do things like this?

The result...is it true?

The news on the Internet is shocking one by one, attracting more and more people. And every time the news will attract some omegas to buy the medicinal materials from several ancient families of traditional Chinese medicine to recuperate the body, after rehabilitating the body, go to the hospital for surgery, and then recuperate the body...

So wait until Chu Yunyan recruits troops again as the little prince At that time, those who had just recuperated their bodies couldn't wait to go to the East Planet.

--It was the little prince who saved them, and they might not be able to do it, but now that humans and Zerg are still fighting, joining the army is the best way to improve their status.

They are all omegas, and most of them are regarded by their families as "outsiders" who will eventually be married off. Even though some are loved by family members, this love is far lower than that of other brothers and sisters in the family. Give them less resources.

Therefore, they want a higher status, and want to follow the little prince to join the army when they are not in estrus but may still be forced to reproduce for the sake of human reproduction. Threatened status by anyone.

Therefore, the major forums on the interstellar network continue to argue over the recovery of omegas and who should have reproductive rights, whether omegas who have been released from estrus have the right to divorce and refuse to marry, and whether it should be stipulated by law that every omega must have children. The number of children... wait, etc., those omegas who didn't plan to join the army, when they saw these discussions of using them as objects, they felt chills in their hearts. In the end, 60% of the empire's youth over the age of 15 and The middle-aged omegas all rushed to the East planet.

The remaining omegas over the age of 15 are either physically unfit to join the army, or have too young children at home, and are reluctant to give up, or...because their family members are obstructing them or they are used to it. The original status and the controlled life...