Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Interstellar first red VS local tyrant prince gold main powder 06

Qi family.

Chu Yunyan's beautiful eyes sank.

He is not the original body, and he has not been treated harshly by the Qi family, nor has he experienced the deliberate embarrassment and calculation by the side branches and servants of the Qi family, so he should not have felt angry.

However, after all, Chu Yunyan inherited the original body's memory and body, and he had something to do for the original body.

Originally, the Qi family raised the original body for ten years. Although this parenting was purposeful and calculated at first, it also forgot everything because of the original body's "amnesia". The Qi family regarded the original body as a servant. The son treats him and allows the descendants of the family's direct line and collateral line to bully, but the Qi family still has the grace of nurturing the original body.

Although this kind of parenting has to be greatly discounted.

If the original thing was just like this, although Chu Yunyan inherited the body and memory of the original body, in fact, if the Qi family no longer appeared in front of him, he would not care whether he would take revenge for the original body or not.

But it shouldn't be, the Qi family is raising the original body as the son of a servant, so that the original body can't learn to read or learn any survival skills in the Qi family, and can only rely on receiving government relief funds and parents After the inheritance left by his brother to live on, the Qi family deliberately allowed the girl from the Qi family to deceive the original body, which not only made the original body pay for his feelings, but also made the original body pay almost all the interstellar coins, and owed the original body. A debt that he could never repay, so he had to commit suicide.

The original suicide, there are indeed some reasons to blame their own cowardice. However, just imagine that although the original body is twenty-five years old, since waking up at the age of fifteen, all the memories have disappeared, which means that the original body has only ten years of memory in total. Although not a ten-year-old child, it is not much better than a teenage teenager.

Suicide is also justifiable.

However, those who directly or indirectly forced themselves to commit suicide are unforgivable.

Chu Yunyan's eyes sank slightly.

In fact, if the Qi family does not come to him honestly, when he will take revenge for the original body in the future, he will probably only directly take revenge on those who deliberately designed the original body to owe a large amount of debt, and the Qi family itself will only "Small" revenge.

But now...

he thinks he's changed his mind.

Chu Yunyan thought that the Qi family had paid a lot of money to fight for the custody of the original body. That's why they ignored the original body when they found out that the original body's memories were all gone. . It's just that the Longyan Empire's protection of minors is very meticulous, so at that time, although the Qi family did not pay for the original body, they did not do too much to the original body on the bright side. However, the original body will be so miserable when he is twenty-five years old, and there may be no meaning of the Qi family in that.

After Chu Yunyan thought about it like this, she did not immediately respond to the matter of the Qi family on the Interstellar.com. Instead, she took the photos from the watch's photo collection that she had taken for herself since she could use the watch. This kind of photos-in fact, the original body is not really stupid, but after waking up, he has complete amnesia, and he has no use value in the Qi family, so he looks extra cowardly-and the existence of these photos is probably because the original body intends to use it. And completely get rid of the Qi family's chips.