Chapter 12 The Master of the Demon Sect and His No. 1 Black Fan of Martial Arts

Chapter 12 The Master of the Demon Sect and His No. 1 Black Fan of Martial Arts 01

Chu Yunyan was awakened by pain this time.

Before he could sort out the memory of the original body that the system had stuffed into his brain, he suddenly felt a pain in his chest, and when he opened his eyes, he saw a seven or eight-year-old girl who was about the same size as his current body, lying on his chest. Holding the handle of a dagger in his hand.

The upper part of the dagger was inserted into his left chest.

The little girl stabbed the knife into Chu Yunyan's body again, holding the dagger and spinning it in Chu Yunyan's body for a week, and then suddenly pulled out the dagger that was covered in Chu Yunyan's blood. .

Chu Yunyan's body is now about the same size as the little girl, and there were many injuries on her body. She looked yellow, skinny, and malnourished. Now, she was stabbed by the little girl again, and she lost too much blood. Almost instantly, As soon as the dagger left his body, Chu Yunyan's small body now leaned back and fell on a rock behind him, and he was about to die.

The little girl took a few steps back and wiped her face, and then she cried and said, "Brother, you don't blame me for hurting me so much, right? They said, we all have to work in groups of two, God. Before the black, only one person can leave the forest alive. If the two leave together, they will both be killed by the leader of the forest. Brother, you used to say that you will always protect me and let me live well. Brother, you have never trained Protect me from the beginning, now protect me again, you die well, so that I can go out alive, okay?"

She cried and covered her stomach, feeling a little pain.

Chu Yunyan: "..."

While he started to use his supernatural powers to save himself as inconspicuously as possible, he stared at the little girl while trying to fuse the memories of his original body in his head.

After a long while, the little girl saw why he hadn't died, and when she was about to step forward to investigate, she suddenly clutched her stomach and screamed.

After a while, black blood flowed from the corner of the little girl's lips, and she screamed sharply, her little face was hideous, and she lost her breath.

Chu Yunyan looked up at the sky.

He has now merged the memories of the original body in just eight years.

The original body is still young, except for the small room when I was two or three years old, the woman's soft embrace and gentle singing, the rest is after the age of three, and sixty other three to six years old. The experience of the child being trained by the subordinates sent by "Daddy" together.

In the three years from the age of three to five, although the training was very hard, learning the basics of martial arts at a young age was very tiring and boring. However, with so many children together, there is still some fun in the end.

It was only when the original body was six years old that the "father" they had never met, it was rumored that there were too many of them, and the magic sect of the first martial arts sect only needed a young master.

So, when the original body was six years old, "Daddy"'s subordinates let them work in groups of three, a total of sixty-six people, divided into twenty-two groups, and let them train and do tasks together. However, on the last day of that year, there were only two people left in each group who appeared outside the woods. And the dead one must be killed by one of the remaining two. If you can't do these points, then all those who come out alive will die.