Chapter 35

Chapter 35. Rebel. Prince Omega and his double-sided duke fan 05

The Emperor of the Empire, Prince Rong and the illegitimate sons, were actually quite satisfied when they learned that Duke Percy had resisted Chu Yunyan.

After all, isn't what they want to take away the position of Chu Yunyan's first heir, and at the same time take the Percy family?

As for Chu Yunyan, as the first heir to the throne of the empire, if he wanted to be deprived of his heir position, he would either die or marry off.

Yes, get married.

Originally, Chu Yunyan was a beta, and it didn't really matter if he married or not, but now that Chu Yunyan's physique has changed from beta to omega, once he is marked by an alpha, no matter if it is legal If the spouse marries, or follows each other as a lover, his first right of inheritance will be immediately deprived.

While the little prince of the empire was clearly discussing the marriage, Duke Percy suddenly appeared and forcibly marked the little prince's words. Then, the Percy family would have a feud with the noble family that the royal family originally wanted the little prince to marry. Similarly, The common people of the empire will also have made many military exploits, and even the Percy family, who is still defending their homeland, has a bad feeling.

As for whether the deceptive marriage that the imperial family set for the little prince is the little prince's will... Who cares?

Public opinion has always been biased towards the weak.

At that time, compared to the little prince and Duke Percy who ruined the engagement, the old duke whose engagement was ruined was obviously weaker.

It's a pity that the royal family's many calculations found that Duke Percy didn't carry the little prince to roll the sheets at all, but used a substitute to coax them. Instead, he took the little prince and left the capital star directly and took the starship. When it was completely thorough, many talents of the royal family finally turned black.

The emperor started to contact Duke Percy almost immediately, but Duke Percy did not immediately connect to the contactor. It was only the next day, when it was obvious that Duke Percy had returned to the main star of the Percy family, and the young, handsome and arrogant Duke Percy finally connected to the contactor.

Then he raised his chin slightly, and told them very arrogantly: "Where is the little prince? Well, let me think about it... Yesterday, I saw that the little prince was not in good health. I originally wanted to take him to a doctor for treatment. Halfway through the journey, the little prince woke up by himself, then politely thanked him, and then left by himself....Where did I go? I am not the little prince's bodyguard, nor the little prince's nanny. The little prince is an independent adult. Man, I have no right or obligation to interfere with his freedom."

So Duke Percy sanely denied the kidnapping of the little prince.

On the Empire side, because of the stand-in arranged by Duke Percy, the imperial family of the Empire did not have any evidence that Duke Percy took the little prince.

The imperial family can't even claim to want the Percy family to return the little prince!

The faces of many people in the royal family suddenly darkened.

The little prince is missing.

When an omega prince disappeared, at most someone in the royal family sighed a few words, that's all. But this little prince is the first heir of the empire. And it's not really "missing", but obtained the support of the Percy family and went to the Percy family's territory.