Chapter 50

Chapter 50 The First Alchemist in the Cultivation World VS Fenghuang Feeder Fan 05

His Majesty the Phoenix Emperor came back, and as soon as he came back, he started to hold a birthday banquet for his Yan with great fanfare.

In the Zichen Palace next to the Phoenix Palace, a snow-white woman's face immediately turned ugly.

--She just said that today was the day when her Yu was injured, and she was forbidden to be happy, and she directly ordered the mortal who was picked up by the current Fenghuang to stay honest!

But now what? As soon as Fenghuang came back, he slapped her face brightly! Just for a mortal who is nineteen years old and has no immortal roots at all!

Yue Hou turned her head to look at the Emperor Taishang beside her-that is, Feng Ximo, who no longer asked about the Phoenix Palace.

"Your Majesty, this time Xiao'er is really stupid." Yue Hou's brows lowered and she sobbed, "In any case, Yu'er is Xiao'er's younger brother, today is so special, Yu'er will always be unhappy when it comes to today. , lock myself in the room and don't go out. As a mother, every time I see it, I feel distressed. As an elder brother, I don't ask him to empathize with Yu'er, nor to ask him to treat Yu'er. It hurts all over the world to find the elixir, but I just ordered it today, because of Yu'er's matter, joy is banned. When Xiao'er came back, he slapped me in the face and held a birthday banquet for an ant-like mortal with great fanfare. A mortal, how is he worthy? How is he worthy? Does Your Majesty, until today, still condone Xiao'er's nonsense?"

Feng Ximo was drinking.

After hearing the words of the people beside her, she finally gave her a look, and said slowly: "Yu'er has been injured for more than a hundred years. In these hundred years, how many times have you banned joy? There are children who are married, and there are often happy events with the immortal friends next to them. Don't you also follow the same path? Why is it this year, and you have to mess around again?"

If Feng Xiao didn't come back in time, and Empress Yue wanted to ban it, then It was also banned. However, since Feng Xiao had returned, then, of course, that deliberate calculation against the mortals that Feng Xiao had placed on the top of his heart would only vanish.

Even if Empress Yue is unwilling, what can she do?

The current Feng Palace belongs to Feng Xiao's world, not his Feng Ximo's world!

Feng Ximo's eyes sank slightly, she stood up and walked away.

Empress Yue looked at Feng Ximo's back angrily, her expression gloomy and uncertain.

Whether it was Feng Ximo or the Empress Yue, both of them obviously didn't like Feng Xiao's actions. Therefore, neither of them came to the birthday banquet that Feng Xiao held for his sweetheart.

Therefore, they also did not see that at the nineteen-year-old birthday banquet for a mortal who was not too small or not, Fenghuang Fengxiao, pulling the person on the top of his heart, announced in public, "One month later, The deity will marry Yan, if you have time, you can come and have a look."

Everyone was in an uproar.

In fact, they knew that His Majesty the Phoenix Emperor valued this mortal boy. However, it is also important to value it. I was raised as a son, but now I plan to raise it as a daughter-in-law, so that's okay, His Majesty Feng Huang- anyway, it's not that such a thing has never happened in this heaven--but, even if it is If you want to be raised as a daughter-in-law, the other party is just a mortal with no immortal roots. Where do you need the word "marriage"? It's okay to set up wine and use it as a concubine's room, isn't it?