A month later, when the empire finally discovered that the omegas of the entire empire, who were pregnant, had already run for most of the time, it was obviously too late.

The imperial royal family and most of the alphas and betas were about to go to the Easter planet to bring back those omegas who were at their gestational age and could give birth to many populations for the empire in the next hundred years. Strike again.

And this time, the Zerg had two Zerg queens because of the strangeness. When the troops attacked, Duke Percy led the crowd to block one of the Zerg queens, while the other Zerg queen traveled all the way and aimed directly at the target. Imperial capital star.

The imperial family and nobles of the empire can't care about anything else. The entire empire recruits troops. According to the custom, the recruits are naturally alpha and beta.

The emperor thought about it, for the sake of his illegitimate son, and to appease the alphas and betas who were frightened by the omegas who had been released from estrus, he refused to recall Shangguan Yunyan, the son of his only wife, but sent his own three. An older son went to the battlefield to earn credit.

For a while, the war is imminent, although there are still all kinds of words on the interstellar network denouncing the little prince's "nonsense" and omega's behavior of disregarding the national justice and human reproduction, but in the end it is not as chaotic as before.

In the past, when there was only one queen in the Zerg, Duke Percy, who was on the border of the empire, would lead his troops to resist. In addition, other generals in the empire also had some skills, so they could withstand the Zerg.

But now...

this new Zerg queen is even crazier than the previous one.

If it's just crazy, it's fine, but this Zerg queen is crazy, but she has some tactics when organizing Zerg to fight against humans. In terms of wit, it is far more than the previous Zerg queen.

The imperial family persisted for half a year, realizing that the new recruits and their own soldiers could not resist the new queen of the Zerg, and finally recalled Duke Percy's veterans who had assisted the Percy family in fighting for decades. The recruits who were too late were sent to the border. Recall veterans to protect royalty.

When Arthur received the news, his expression became more and more cold.

His two fathers, Hall Percy and Ye Qiuran, were by his side to help him. Although Hall Percy gave up his title and military power to his son early on, he was not confused. It became more and more uncontrollable, so he rushed back to fight with his son immediately; Ye Qiuran even had only one son, Arthur, the royal family recruited too many troops in the past six months, and the military supply became more and more compact, so the military supply on the Percy family side became more and more serious. Buckle up. Ye Qiuran felt sorry for his son, so he took charge of the medical supplies of his son's army by himself.

--As the Ye family's ancient family of traditional Chinese medicine, it is not surprising to be in charge of this.

It's just that although a lot of military supplies have been deducted by the royal family before, Arthur can still support it.

But now...

Arthur's icy face is also a little blue.

Hall even threw the cup: "The royal family is really a nonsense! When their own soldiers were abandoned, they began to recruit soldiers to engage in crowd tactics. As a result, crowd tactics didn't work, so they began to exchange those recruits for our veterans. They really have This face!"