~12~

A double update??!🙃🙃

"Can the couple please come up on stage?" Dadda requested and they walked up a few seconds later. There were claps and cheers from the guests while the Lamido cousins are too shocked to react.

Mila is dead. It was as if they just switched her off and when she was switched on, her legs and lips start to tremble. She wouldn't want anyone to see her breaking down, so she stood up.
"Excuse me" she said, shaking before making her way to the rest room while Manal followed her.

"Mila you are not breathing"
"Mila what's wrong with you?"
"Ya Allah Mila you are having a panic attack" Manal said startled.
"Mila breath in and out"
"Keep doing it"
"Yes don't stop!'' Manal kept encouraging rubbing her palms and fanning her. She drew away her veil for less suffocation as she continue to rub her palms.

After she was stable and finally able to breathe, she sat down emotionlessly. There was nothing on her face, just a straight face staring at the thin air.
After a few minutes, Manal hugged her and just that, she burst into tears.

"It hurts, hurts so much, hurts like hell" She murmured to Manal as she kept crying. "It's okay mila, it's fine you'll be okay it's fine"
Manal kept soothing her and when she's done crying, she stood up and washed her face and also rolled her veil.

They are not going to see her vulnerability. she promised as she finished setting her veil. With a fake smile, Mila left the restroom together with Manal like nothing happened at all minutes ago.

By the time they went back to the hall, There are many people surrounding Layla and Jawad probably to congratulate them.

"Excuse me" Jannah, Layla's sister said. Literally, almost everyone turned his head away but Mila replied her with a smile. She offered her a seat and everyone was staring at her like she have grown 73 horns. "Thank you" she said smiling at them and they didn't even reply her.

She looked down so Mila quickly smiled and reply her. She may have some issues with her sister, but since she look nice, she wouldn't want to throw her in her bad books just yet.

Jannah so much wanted to have a conversation with the Lamidos but since Mila is the only one that seems to cooperate, she decided to just leave them alone. Maybe she can never have friends that truly like her, not because of her own sister.

"Sorry about what my cousins did earlier" Mila said to Jannah who was standing alone by a corner, she seemed to like the girl for no reason at all.
"Ohh...no problem actually, it's hard to just adapt to someone new in the circle" she replied with a smile. She may look okay with what her cousins did, but she knew that really hurt her.

"You know I really......" Mila couldn't complete her sentence when she got interrupted by Adda Khadyy. "Uhmm.... excuse me, Mila can I talk to you for a second?" she asked.

Mila gave jannah an apologetic smile before letting Adda drag her out of the crowd. "Look....I know this isn't the right time to ask but it's time to spill it, Why did you have a panic attack earlier?"
"I don't know" she replied
"My hunch was right all along, you are in love, that too with Jawad right?" She asked.

"Adda lower your voice, someone might hear you" Mila whisper yelled.
"And does it seem like I care? Let everybody hear about it'' she replied throwing her a glare. "Tell me about everything" she added. "It's all messed up Adda, I can't, besides what's the use? The guy is getting married" Mila shrugged.

"Who else knew this apart from Manal?" Adda asked ignoring her answer. "Uhmm.....what?"
"Don't play that sick game with me" Shr warned, giving her the no nonsense look. "Hamma Imran" Mila said in a low voice. "Who?" She asked.
She gulped before replying again.
"Hamma Imran" she said, this time a bit louder.

"Was that the reason he broke your alliance and got matched up with me?" she asked. "Yes" Mila replied.
Somehow, this conversation is making her want to cry so badly.

"You better stop loving him, you'll cause more damage"
"But...."
"What you are trying to do will cause more harm than good, it's going to ruin relationships. Choose who you want to be. The villian or the heroine" Adda said and left immediately.

Mila quickly cleared her tears.
Enough crying for the day she thought as she gets back to the main hall.

Everything passed so quickly..... Mila wasn't herself throughout the event, she have a severe headache and she keeps getting signs of more panic attack coming her way.
After all the choas..... everybody went home to retire from the exhausting day and all.........

★★★

"You don't have to hide it from me" Adda argued. "I know I shouldn't have done that tesoro, and I'm so sorry" he apologized.
Adda khadyy isn't just letting everything pass, Immediately after they got home, she started questioning her husband why he hid such an information from her.

"Why did you hide it anyway?" she asked, sitting down on the sofa. "Because I know you'll act just this way" he replied her. "What do you mean?" she asked puzzled. "What the girl needs isn't scolding tesoro, it wasn't her fault she fell in love with him. Love isn't that way and you know that as well. She shouldn't be blamed alone if she were to be blamed at all, because he's also in love with her. If this has to stop she shouldn't be the only one Making the effort" he said softly and she sighed as she lean her head on his shoulder.

"I was wrong about scolding her, it wasn't her fault but I actually couldn't help it. You know the chaos this will cause when it's out. Daada is not on good terms with her for breaking the first alliance, if she's still in love with him, she'll still break her second alliance, you know how Daada will react right?" She asked with a sigh. "I totally understand where you are coming from okay.......I do. But that's not how to tackle the situation, we need to look for another way"

"What's the solution?" she asked.
"Don't know yet" he replied.
"I'm worried" she whispered.
"I know you are and you're just looking out for her, which we all are, but we have to look for a better method okay?"
"Okay" She replied and he smiled at her.

"Busy day, get to bed already" she said as she set herself to sleep.
"Just a sec'' he replied and she nodded as she switched off the lamp.

★★★

"Don't do anything stupid"
"Is that a threat?" Layla replied Jannah with a smirk. "She haven't done anything to you"
"But she looks like trouble, so I have to tackle her before she becomes something big'' Layla replied. "I heard your conversation Ya Layla, and by Allah I'm going to expose you if you do anything stupid" Jannah warned.

"Ahhhh!" she groaned in pain as Layla  twist her wrist mercilessly.
"You got some nerve huh? You know what? Better watch what you are doing and how you do things with me or by Allah one day I'm going to break those small things you call legs" she threatened and a few tears escaped Jannah's eyes from the pain Layla is inflicting on her wrist.

"I wish I was never your sister" she spat. "Same goes with me, loser!" Layla replied her. "Now fucking get out of my room because next thing, I'll sure twist your throat" she shouted and Jannah quickly moved out of the room, afraid of what her sister is so capable of doing.

A double update for taking long before updating.....
Don't have much to say on this chapter.
Just a hint for you guys to know there are hidden things that needs to be brought out into the daylight..... Anyways....lemme not spill out everything.
Don't forget to like, comment and share
Maasalam!!!😌.....love y'all 💓