~9~

"That is it....I and your brother's story" she said with a sigh and Manal sighed too. All that happened happened under her very own nose, how did she miss it then?

"So....you were acting awkward the day he took you for shopping because he likes you, your behavior completely changed during the wedding because he's back and all the time I found you guys together you must be arguing or having a painful conversation" Manal said. "Hamma Imran is being all nice with you because he knew your secret" she added. "And that's also the reason for the canceled alliance, joining him with Adda Khadyy" she added once again.

"You're genius!! How did you arrive at that?" Mila teased with a chuckle. "Everything happened right under my nose that I just need a few things to connect the dots and have the full story" She answered.

"Do you still love my brother Mila?" she asked and Mila stood up from the floor jumping on her bed. "I'll take your silence as a 'yes' then"
Silence a

"Alright! Fine....it's a long day have some nice sleep" Manal said. "We'll talk tomorrow" She added. "Okay" Mila nodded and Manal smiled at her one last time before moving out of the room.

She couldn't detect anything from the way Mila is acting but even though Hamma will make it difficult, it's worth trying.

★★★

"The last one?" Tee asked with a sigh. "Yes! Finally" Mila replied.

They are going back to Abuja that day. Their parents left a few days ago and after they are all done packing, they said their goodbyes to Daada before they start their journey to the airport.

"Oh....What are they doing here? why do we always have to bump into each other?" Manal glared as she look at Waleed and probably his siblings also in the airport. "I don't know, probably going back to Abuja as well" Eesha replied and the Family soon approached them.

They said some few words with the guys.
There are 3 boys and 2 girls in total Making them 5.

Mila saw Jawad talking to a girl that must be a year or two years older than her. Her heart twitches and when there eyes met, she quickly look away even though she doesn't want to. He's looking so handsome and the mare thought that the girl had a closer view of him made her even more angry.
she realized that there is another private jet which must belong to the Maigoro family.
As the girls approached them, she made her way to the jet.
She doesn't feel like talking.

"Have you guys settled yet?" Shadad asked, watching Kamila's figure going into the jet.
A year ago, he managed to get the story out of his best friend.

"She's not ready to listen" he replied with a sigh, tucking his hands into his pockets. "Oh" was the only thing he could utter as they made their way to the jet.

"Eyeeeeiiiiee!!! See the way you guys are glowing" Manal teased and they laughed. The girls just got into a video call with Adda Zee and Adda Nims.

Adda Khadyy left with her husband the day their parents left with the little kids, leaving Manal, Eesha, Tee and Mila together with the boys.

Both of them are in different countries. While Adda Zee is in Barbados, Adda Nims is in Hawaii. Though they are going to meet in France before coming back.

"Mila you looked worn out" Adda Nims pointed out. "With the stress I went through during your wedding, you don't expect me to be as fresh as you guys" She replied. "True" Manal backed her.....

They continued their gist for 10 more minutes before they announced the take off time and they have to say goodbye to them.

"Oh for goodness sake" Mila muttered under her breath as Manal switched seats with Jawad. "Manal get back here" she ordered. "Sorry, I want to sit with my boo" she replied with a very fake apologetic smile.
The goat is enjoying whatever that is happening. "You're ditching me for your boyfriend? You're breaking the sister code!" Mila exclaimed.