~10~

"Get up!!" Manal said throwing the pillow at her. "Why are you even sleeping?" She added looking at the wall clock. "Because I feel like doing so" she glared. "We are going for shopping"
"No thanks"
"That's an order"
"Dear best friend, you know you can't do that"

"Please Mila!"
"I'm not in the mood"
"I'll pay for everything"
"I didn't say I am broke, besides I can't remember the last time you used your card, you are always bribing me to pay" Mila glared. "It's called saving" Manal defends.

"Oh well, I need to rest"
"Does that mean you are not going?"
"Yes ma'am"
"Milaa...."
"Manal......"
"Do you even have what to wear for the upcoming event? that's in three days"
"I have"
"What is it?"
"Check my closet"

"Mila!!!!" Manal screeched after coming out of the closet.
"What?"
"You only have 5 Western gowns, others are pallazo pants and jumpsuits"
"Can't I wear those for the event?"
"No you can't"
"Why?"
"Because Daada is coming"
"So?"
"She'll tag your dressing immodest"

"I'll choose from the 5 gowns there or any of my Abayas, I have lots"
"No!" Manal said. "Then a jumpsuit will do"
"No ma'am, you are getting that lazy ass of yours off that bed and we'll go shopping" She announced. "But...."

"Yalla.....yalla" She said cutting her off, as she drag her from the bed.
With a dejected sigh, she carried herself to the ensuite to have a nice shower.

"It would have been so weird had it been you were the one that got married to Hamma Imran" Manal starts when Mila came out from the shower. "True" Mila simply replied.
"I mean, fire and fire isn't good. But while Hamma Imran is fire, Adda Khadyy is the ice. Look how she got him wrapped around her finger now. If it was you, you would have been boxing all through" Manal said once again, laughing at the last part. "That's also true" Mila said rubbing the cream on her palms. "Adda is the perfect one for him, that's why the wedding was cancelled....you know, match made in heaven! I'm sure you have your perfect one too"

"Why are you bringing that up Manal?" Mila asked, looking at her best friend suspiciously, she knew she's up to something. "What if that perfect someone is Hamma?"
"Are you serious about this?" Mila asked with a scoff. "Damn serious"

"Are you here so we could go shopping or do the 'match making' thingy?'' Mila asked air quoting match making. "I'm here for shopping obviously, but can't you just see.....you are fire, Hamma is ice....... There is this saying about two poles attracting each other" Manal said. "The saying is in the lines of.....Two opposite poles attracting each other, I'm not so sure though. What I'm sure about is, it doesn't always work" Mila replied getting up to go find something to wear. "Whatever the saying is, you know what I meant"

"Leave Daada with the match making job, it doesn't suit you" Mila shouted from the closet and Manal couldn't help but growl in frustration.

"Ready!" Mila announced, coming out of the closet in a beige jumpsuit with kimono sleeves and ruffles at the front of the neckline. She matched it with the same colour of veil before picking her multi colored Aldo sling bag and finishing her look with beige Gucci wedge shoes.

"Is it sunny outside?" Mila asked Manal. "Pretty sunny" She replied and Mila thrust her favorite Balenciaga shades into her bag.

"Who brought you?" she asked again. "I brought myself" Manal replied. "Good then, I'm driving!" she announced, as she made her way out of the room.
''God! this girl is nuts" Manal whispered following behind her.

After saying goodbye to her mom, they left.

~

"That's nice too"
"Add this!"
"Please add it to our cart''
"Yes....this colour suits her too"
"You can add this as well"
"Wow!! We are definitely taking this!"
"Can you add this as well?"