Moreover, when the two of them were not "feeling", the young boy in green clothes would be willing to let him hold him in such a nameless manner and sleep like this for the whole night...

The more the little monk Wuye thought about it, the more his face became red.

He felt that he liked this little boy in Tsing Yi more and more.

Of course, in addition to this, he will not forget the big villain Yan Shiqi!

One has to be liked and cherished, the other, of course, has to be more and more disgusting, more and more disgusting!

The little monk Wuye was hypnotizing himself in his heart, so that these two things were deeply ingrained in his mind, so that he forgot one of them for a while. Yan's clothes couldn't help rubbing several times.

Chu Yunyan: "..."

Little monk Wuye: "..."

Chu Yunyan had no choice but to pat Wuye's smooth head and sighed: "It's good to wake up. You are waiting here, I will go to find Yan Shishi and take you down the mountain. "

Wuye was stunned: "...Why are you looking for Yan Shiqi? That little devil is a big villain! Don't look for him!" Chu Yunyan, who

was called the big villain, said: "... Although Yan Shishi is a big villain. He is the young master of the Demon Sect, but he was rescued by me and my tutor several times when I was young. Therefore, I have occasional friendship with him. It's just that the tutor said that if I can't learn half of his old man's skills, I will not be able to. Go down the mountain. Therefore, I can only entrust Yan Shiqi to send you down the mountain and out of the Demon Sect." Then he comforted Wuye, "Don't be afraid, I do have some friendship with Yan Shiqi, and I entrust you to him, He will definitely care about you."

Little monk Wuye: "..." However, if the young boy in green clothes in front of him really has friendship with Yan Shiqi, then, does that mean that the young boy in green clothes will know , he was also seen by Yan Shiqiang before? Not only have they seen it all, they also have skin-to-skin relationship?

If this is the case, will the young boy in Tsing Yi not want him?

Even if he told the little boy that he had the phoenix mark on him, would he not want him anymore?

Unfortunately, before Wuye's words were spoken, he saw Chu Yunyan stand up and said: "By the way, little master, do you want to go to a briefing together?" Wuye

: "..." Of course not!

He is not the villain who is waiting to take advantage of the dangers of others!

Chu Yunyan: "..." Well, although the little monk Wuye didn't say anything, the look on his face really betrayed him. Let Chu Yunyan see the thoughts of the little monk Wuye clearly.

Chu Yunyan twitched the corners of his mouth, got up and went out of the cave to solve his personal problems, then picked some wild fruits in the forest, and ate breakfast with the absent-minded Wu Ye.

Then, he would say goodbye and leave.

Wu Ye: "I want to go see Master with you!"

Chu Yunyan: "..."

The little monk Wuye tugged on Chu Yunyan's sleeve and said with a firm expression: "You and I have a skin-to-skin relationship. Your master is my master. I-I always want you to propose marriage to your master." As he spoke, he raised a small red face and looked at Chu Yunyan seriously.

Chu Yunyan: "..." He suddenly felt that it was useless to say anything at this moment.

So he was silent for a while, and finally pulled away Wuye's little hand, took a step back, and said, "You said last night that you are the grandson of the head of Tianshan. That being the case, if you want to come to the rivers and lakes in the future, you will also It's quite a statement. And what I want here is to be successful in medicine, to practice medicine in the world, and to roam the world."