After all, although there are machines and doctors that can treat various diseases in the interstellar space, fertility is an eternal problem. Until now, there are still many people who can't have children no matter how many methods they have tried- - It also includes a lot of homosexuals, who or they can't have children.

This also led to an extremely perfect adoption law in the Empire, which also extremely protected adopted children.

If the Qi family adopted the original body as the adopted son of the Qi family, but did not expose the original body's corresponding status, treatment and love, then as long as Chu Yunyan is willing to sue, the Qi family will even come up with a lot of "evidence" and "" Witnesses" to refute, will still suffer great damage to their reputation and suffer huge economic and reputational losses.

That's why Chu Yunyan felt that the original body was not really that stupid. At least, the original body with only ten years of memory had really made a lot of plans for the future.

It's a pity that all of his preparations were taken away by the Qi family. A small villa that was originally only worth two million yuan was deliberately added two zeros, turning it into a small villa worth two hundred million yuan. At such a price, the original body really cannot afford it.

No wonder he had to commit suicide.

Chu Yunyan sighed silently, and put the photos of different ages left by the original body one by one under the Weibo of Star Network, and then Aite sent the Qi family master and wife, saying, "Thanks to the master and wife ten. Year's care and special farewell gifts", and then put an email, saying that if there is a job demand or cooperation on historical and cultural heritage, you can send the cooperation method to this email. But if you contact this email address for non-work and cooperation reasons, it will be completely blocked by him.

After Chu Yunyan's Weibo was posted, he looked at the clock on the wall, and the corners of his lips couldn't help but rise.

He must have dealt with the original bad things, but in addition to dealing with those bad things, he still had to take Ye Xiao's soul incarnation very seriously.

Thinking like this, Chu Yunyan started to go to the closet to find clothes-this was the first time he and Xiao Fenghuang had met since they came to this world. In any case, he had to take it very seriously, and then strive to let him go. Little Phoenix continued the "love at first sight" of his previous life.

Chu Yunyan doesn't care if he posts on Weibo, but those are either because of Chu Yunyan's appearance or because of Chu Yunyan's historical and cultural level or because of the beauty of those videos or simply to find opportunities for Hei Chuyun Yan's fans who have been stationed under Chu Yunyan's Weibo, tried their best to swipe Weibo three times, and immediately became dumbfounded when they realized that they really did not read it wrong.

"It turns out that the little goblin lived so hard when he was a child. Didn't he say that the head of the Qi family and his wife adopted him as an adopted child? Isn't the Qi family very rich? Why does the adopted son of the head of the family live so pitifully and so small? A house? With a robot that old?"

"Have you noticed? Goblins from fifteen to twenty-five wear similar clothes, like uniforms. If I can guess. If yes, this kind of uniform seems to be the servant uniform unique to those big families?"

"Upstairs +1! I've been to the Qi family! That is the uniform of the servants in the Qi family's direct line! There is absolutely nothing wrong with it!"

"But isn't the Yunyan goblin adopted by the Qi family as the adopted son of the master? According to The adoption law of the empire states that once adopted, adopted children and adopted daughters must enjoy the exact same treatment and affection as their biological children. However, why did Yunyan goblin not wear the same clothes as the young masters and young ladies of the Qi family, but instead wear the uniform of a servant? Why don't you live in such a small room instead of a taller room?" "The photo is fake, right ?