I never fall in love

George lived a life of following the rules. So, as soon as he turned 18 he wanted to do something crazy.

He wanted to scare his parents into taking him seriously. They didn't even know he was gay, so he saw that as his opportunity.

There was a guy in his astronomy class that definitely looked the part and George always thought he was hot.

The guy had turned 18 a few months before George so he had tattoos and piercings. He also had half green and half blonde hair. He was definitely attractive.

Apparently this guy had already liked George because when George asked him out, he said yes and that he had always thought George was sweet.

George invited the guy (who he later learned was named Clay) over to his house for dinner and to meet his parents.

Later that night George got excited when he heard the doorbell ring.

"Hi" Clay said when George opened the door. George smiled and led Clay up to his room to show him around.

Once they got upstairs and the door was shut, they took a minute to examine eachother.

Oh. Oh. George was not expecting this to happen. All he could think about right now was how soft Clay's lips looked. He was staring at them.

Clay noticed. He walked closer to George. He held George's chin up with two fingers. He slowly leaned in while smirking. And then, he backed away.

"You should see your face right now."

George thought it over in his head for a second. After considering it, he pulled Clay in quickly and kissed him.

Clay was shocked but didn't pull away.

It was interesting. George didn't understand why there was such a pull towards Clay.

This was supposed to just be George getting back at his parents but now, he felt things for Clay.

Kissing him felt good, really good.

Clay now had him pushed against the door. Pushing their midsections together.

It was hot. George barely even heard his parents calling for him.

"Wait, wait Clay. Dinner is ready."

"Oh shit sorry, I got a lottle carried away" Clay laughed.

Dinner was going to be interesting.