Cat Café

It was about 11 o'clock in the morning when Clay decided to go to the new cat café that opened up in his town. He had never been to one before and was looking to get a cat.

     He grabbed his keys and left his house to go to the café. Once he got there he was greeted by a nice lady named Niki.

     Niki took Clay's order as he began to wander around the café observing the cats.

     "This is a beautiful place here Niki, who owns it?" Clay was curious because he had never heard of cat cafés until this one opened up. "Oh, my best friend owns it" Niki smiled her friendly smile. "That's really cool Niki"

     Once Niki finished making Clay's order she handed it to him with that same smile.

     Clay walked around looking at all the cats while he drank his coffee. He bent down to pet a beautiful calico female when he saw someone walk up to him and the cat. Clay quickly stood up to greet the stranger and when he did he saw the most beautiful boy he'd ever seen.

     The boy picked up the cat and stuck his hand out for Clay to shake with an adorable smile. "HI, I'm George. This is Patches" The boy said referring to himself and then the cat. "Well hi Patches, I'm Clay" Clay replied smugly.

     This caused George to giggle which Clay swore was the most angelic thing he'd ever heard. "Is she up for adoption?" Clay asked.

     "I might be able to make you a deal" George smirked. "You can have her right now in exchange for one date." Clay pretended to think about it for a second just to tease George but then he smiled.

"Deal"