Hickies

Gets a lil spicy guys ;)

     George woke up pretty early in the morning. He looked at the alarm clock and saw that it was only 6:52 am. He then looked down and saw that he was laying on top of his boyfriend Clay. Half naked.

     George blushed and quickly got up to brush his teeth. He didn't know that he woke his boyfriend up though.

     He didn't bother closing the door since he was just brushing his teeth. When he entered the bathroom he looked in the mirror and saw tons of hickeys littering his neck. He also saw a handprint on his neck that went partially down his chest. He decided to take his shirt off to get a better look at his marks.

     George now noticed all the bites, bruises, handprints, and hickeys covering his neck, chest, and stomach. He decided to look at his bare legs since he knows Clay likes to mark his thighs- and of course, many small hickeys covered his inner thighs too.

     He started remembering how be got his marks.

     "Clay" George panted heavily as Clay began to leave marks on his neck. George was moaning like crazy and Clay was eating up all the soft sounds his boyfriend was making. They were both so ready for their first time together and they knew it too.

     "M-more Clay please" George whined impatiently. "Easy baby" Clay wanted to take his time-

     "George?" The tall blonde walked in to see his boyfriend looking in the mirror touching his neck and his thighs where his boyfriend had touched him last night. "Oh, I see" Clay smirked and walked up behind his boyfriend to look a him in the mirror.

     Clay gently kissed some of the hickeys on George's neck while smiling. "You left a lot of marks" George said quietly. "I got a little carried away, do they hurt?" Clay was now concerned but quickly calmed down when he saw his boyfriend smile and give a small "no".

     George turned around to look at Clay properly only to notice that he, too had hickeys littering his neck. George gently ran his fingers over them and smiled slightly. "I think you did a little more damage to me than I did to you Clay" George giggled.

     Clay smirked "I wouldn't be so sure about that baby" George looked confused so Clay turned around and pulled up his shirt. George gasped as he looked at the tons of red, painful-looking scratch marks that covered Clay's back. Clay turned back around and George wrapped his arms around Clay's neck to press their foreheads together. "Clay I'm so sorry" "It's alright baby, they don't hurt"

     George now thought back to when he was giving Clay the scratches.

     Clay was on top of George thrusting into him slowly and gently, trying to savor their first time together. "Oh God Clay faster, it feels so good". When Clay picked up the pace George tried to grab onto something to express his pleasure but all he could do was claw down Clay's back, and that's what he did. Clay moaned in response to this and picked up his pace. This made George scratch harder which br-

     Clay smirked "What are you thinking about baby?" George bit his lip and smiled "nothing".

Geez, this is only the second time I've written something like this and I absolutely LOVE it, like genuinely so much!! Hope you guys enjoyed it!!