Chu Yunyan fell into a drowsiness, and had completely accepted the memory of the original body, knowing that what the doctor said was reasonable. After all, the original body needs an education without a degree, and a technology without technology. I could have lived on the savings given by my parents and brothers a thousand years ago. Unfortunately, the girl was deceived most of the money early, and the rest of the money bought a small villa. . The small villa is still bought with a loan, and the mortgage must be repaid every month... With government relief alone, it is certain that the mortgage cannot be paid. And the consequences of not getting the mortgage, Chu Yunyan thinks about the laws of the Longyan Empire, and then thinks that the original body has no way to commit suicide, the corner of his mouth twitches, and he also understands that the most important thing for him now is not Go to his little phoenix, but first try to find a way to make money by repaying the mortgage every month.

After finding it, he would then try to make a name for himself in the interstellar space-before the end of the world, he was a popular star, and he met Ye Xiao only after he became a fourth- and fifth-tier star. Then, Ye Xiao, the big money owner, started to praise him, and successively brought resources such as good filming, advertisements, variety shows, etc. to him, and he didn't want anything in return. He only treated him silently, and didn't even dare to confess at first, for fear of hurting his self-esteem and making the matter of "carrying and raising" a reality.

Chu Yunyan thought that Ye Xiao had been waiting for him at that time, until four years later, with a movie that Ye Xiao and himself co-invested, he won the double-star actor, and he became famous, as well as his worth and net worth. When Shi Cai opened his mouth to confess to him, he couldn't help showing a shallow smile.

The body that Chu Yunyan is using now is 8.9 points like his original body, but the original body was frozen because he was sick, or it was frozen for a thousand years. After he woke up, the Qi family who adopted him saw him. By the time he had no memory of a thousand years ago, he only regarded him as a servant's child. In fact, the servant's child can also be fed and clothed in a noble family, but the original body is regarded as the servant's son as the adopted son of the Qi family. Of course, his identity is extremely embarrassing, so he has grown to twenty-five years old. The body is also extremely thin, and the complexion is slightly pale.

But the body's foundation is very good. Before, the original body had been wearing big black-rimmed glasses, and he lowered his head and didn't like to look up in fashion and couldn't see it. Now the original body is gone, and Chu Yunyan is here. Chu Yunyan has a unique temperament. He took off the black-rimmed glasses that could cover most of his face. He was more confident and showed a faint smile. Immediately, he seemed like a modest son, as gentle as jade.

The lack of interstellar ancient culture today means that the meaning of some idioms has been misinterpreted a lot.

Of course, the doctor and the two nurses couldn't think of these two words to describe Chu Yunyan, who was smiling slightly now, but the three of them had bright eyes and raised their watches in unison - asking for a group photo!

Chu Yunyan: "..." It turns out that it is still an era of looking at faces...

However, Chu Yunyan still touched his face and shook his head to reject it.

He has been a star for seven years, and of course he knows that the photos when he is not in good condition should not be leaked. He just committed suicide now. Although the current medical technology is powerful, he has been cured, but his face is definitely not very good-looking, and his condition is not the best. Since he wants to be an internet celebrity... Of course, any photo on Interstellar should preferably be taken when he is in good condition.