Sonia suddenly smiles at tanya which makes her feel uneasy.

(Sonia): Say tanya.......what do you say we go for another round.

Tanya stands there for a moment as sonia waits for her response.

(Tanya): No..........

(Sonia): Why the hell not?

(Tanya): Because now is not the time to be fighting and it is in the middle of the night so it would be best if we take our leave y/n.

Tanya goes to leave but suddenly stops as she hears a silent insult from sonia.

(Sonia): Coward.........

Tanya stops by stomping her foot into the ground.

(Y/n's mind): That did it.

(Tanya): What did you just call me?

(Sonia): You heard me......

There was an eerie silence as you wait for either tanya or sonia to attack.

(Tanya):.......Right now I want to rest but in the morning..........

Tanya's aura slowly oozes off of her and starts cracking the ground under her feet.

(Tanya): I will fight you and this time..........I will beat you into the ground.

Sonia's smile gets bigger and bigger until her aura starts to appear as well.

(Sonia): Oh I can't wait, Our last battle ended a little suddenly thanks to a certain someone knocking me out.

Sonia looks right at you as you simply look away and start humming to yourself.

(Tanya): Y/n.......

(Y/n): Hm?

(Tanya): This time I don't want you to stop the fight no matter how violent it gets.

Tanya slowly looks at you with a serious glare.

(Y/n): (sigh) Alright.

(Tanya): Good now let's go y/n.

Tanya turns and walks with you following close behind her as sonia sits on her bed with a huge smile on her face.

(Sonia): Tomorrow I will settle the score~ 

Sonia watches as both you and tanya fly off and soon enough, sonia lays back onto the bed and heads off to sleep.

Meanwhile with you and tanya, it was completely quiet as the two of you head back home and just as you both land in front of the house, tanya stops for a moment and looks back at you.

(Y/n): What?

Tanya just stares for a few seconds more until she enters her house.

(Y/n's mind): Did I do something wrong?

You heard inside after her and close the door behind you.

(Y/n): Is something up? 

Tanya just stops.

(Tanya): Was that really the only reason you went to her home?

You stand there confused at what she asked you until you get what she means.

(Y/n): Did you think I actually went to her home to lay in bed with her?

(Tanya):...........I was just worried, I don't trust her all that much when she is around you and now that I know what she wants with you.......

(Y/n): Look sonia is attractive but I am not ready for having kids with someone like that.

(Tanya): So you are thinking it?

(Y/n): Sasha does not mind luna at all so I guess she would mind if I have other mates.......maybe.

(Tanya):..........I hope so......

(Y/n): What?

(Tanya): Nothing! I will be heading off to bed now and you should too.

Tanya quickly stomps off to her room and leaves you standing there confused.

(Y/n):..........Wait.........does she........hmmmmm I will see how things play out first.

You head towards the room you were sleeping in and as you open the door you notice kali is still sleeping.

(Y/n's mind): I am surprised she is still asleep.

To try and not make any noise, you float into the air and head over to the side of the bed and slowly touch down.

(Y/n's mind): I could just wake her up and tell her to move but I don't want to be rude.

You very gently move your arms under her, lift her up, move her over and gently put her back down onto the bed.

(Y/n's mind): Good.

You make your way onto the bed and put the blanket over you as you get into a comfortable position.

(Y/n): Aaaahhhh.......

You lay there for a moment as you start drifting off and thinking what could happen tomorrow and soon enough you go to sleep.

(A/n): Done and done, this was going to be done yesterday but I was abit busy with a few things but anyway I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as I will now head to over to work on my other books so I hope you all have a good day or night.